|*| Seven |*|

Aquila woke up early one morning. She tiptoed around the dorm, getting ready in near silence. After she had managed to get dressed and ready, she wandered out of the Slytherin Tower and down the corridors to the Great Hall. She was planning on starting the day with a bang...

So she put a dungbomb under Alexis's seat.

Snickering to herself, the girl decided it was best to stay in the Hall, considering she was far too tired to walk all the way back to the dungeons. She noticed a few other students were gathered there, one of them being Cedric.

The boy walked over to Aquila, who was still snickering. "Quil, what's so funny?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing," she replied, avoiding his gaze.

"What are you gonna do to Carlos?" Cedric asked, folding his arms across his chest. "You know I told you not to plan any more evil revenge plots."

"C'mon, Ced," Aquila cooed, "you know you love my evil plots."

"I don't!" he huffed. "Especially since I told you not to do anything to him."

"Well, lucky for you, I'm not doing anything to Carlos specifically."

"The Greenwalls?" Cedric questioned.

"Just Alexis," Aquila stated.

"Why? Did she call you a name? You know you can just ignore it!"

"It wasn't me she called a name, Ced," the green haired girl explained as she stared at her empty plate.

"Who was it?" Cedric asked. "Nash?"

"It was you, Cedric!" Aquila shouted. "She called you a moron!"

"So you put a dungbomb under her seat?" Cedric questioned. "There's no need to go to extremes!"

"But there is!" Aquila said. "I care about you, and when someone says something mean about you behind your back, I am always going to make it my number one priority to destroy them and everything they love."

"Violent," Cedric said. "But it doesn't matter what they say about me! Just leave it be! I don't go fighting people when they call me names!"

"Exactly, so I will!"

"Aquila, no."

"Don't ever tell me what I can't do. You can't stop Aquila!"

Cedric huffed and put his hands on his hips. "Aquila whatever-your-middle-name-is Whitman!" the boy shouted. "I refuse to let you act like my protector!"

"Cedric I-don't-care-what-your-middle-name-is Diggory!" Aquila shouted back. "I refuse to let you act like my mother!"

"But I've got some really good motherly advice!" Cedric mused.

"And I've got some really great childly sass!"

"Don't take that tone with me! I brought you into this world; you bet your hair I can take you out!"

Aquila laughed. "Cedric, I'll have you know it's physically impossible for you to have brought me into this world. You see, men and women have different parts-"

Quickly, before she could explain the details of child birth, Cedric interrupted her. "It was a joke, Quil! I'm supposed to get this talk from my mother, not you!"

"Aren't you supposed to be the mother here?"

|*|*|*|

As people started filling in to the Hall, Cedric returned to the Hufflepuff table, and Aquila kept an eye out for Alexis. The dungbomb wasn't the only trick Aquila had up her sleeve; she placed a charm on the girl's pillow the night before to make her hair smell putrid. She also cut holes into all of her robes. And she might've snapped all of her quills too. (Not to mention, she put a foul smelling potion in her pumpkin juice to make her breath smell as bad as her hair.)

Of course, she had help from Nash. Although he didn't know Cedric or Alexis, he wouldn't skip out on an opportunity to use a dungbomb. He helped her make the potion the night before and suggested that she snap their quills. "They'll get in trouble if they don't have any quills," he justified.

She thought it was an excellent plan. When Aquila was mad, she was mad.

|*|*|*|

Alexis awoke to the foul smell of her own hair.

She sniffed one little whiff of her pillow and almost vomited. She shrieked, causing her sister to rush over to her side. "What's wrong, Lex?" Abby asked.

"I smell like toilet water!" Alexis yelled. She held her nose tightly with her fingers.

Abby sniffed and almost gagged, "Bloody hell! Who did this to you?"

"What does it matter?" Alexis asked. "Fix me; I smell like crap!"

Aquila Whitman, Alexis thought as her sister attempted everything she could to tame the odor, you'll pay.

|*|*|*|

Alexis stomped into the Hall with Abby and Carlos on her heels. She glared at Aquila, then sat down at her seat. Carlos and her sister sat beside her.

From the other end of the table, Aquila smiled devilishly at the girl wearing the ripped up robes. She almost snorted once Alexis took a sip of her pumpkin juice.

She began laughing like a cow when a cloud of brown smoke rose up quickly from under her. Everyone near Alexis jumped back and held their noses, and Carlos and Abby did the same.

Alexis ran around in the puff of smoke, frantically swatting the air. She loudly cursed Aquila's name and tripped on a fallen goblet. After the smoke cleared, Alexis got up and stomped over to Aquila.

"You did this!" the twin pointed at her. "You'll pay for this, Whitman!"

"Sadly, I'm broke," Aquila said. "Spent the last of my money on dungbombs. I bought a whole lot, so you'd better believe that there's plenty more where that came from, Greenwall."

"As if you could do anything more," Alexis snorted. "You're just a loser. A Hufflepuff-loving loser!"

"I would say talk to the hand, but you're breath is vile, so just shut up," Aquila said, turning away from the girl and skipping contently out of the hall. She was stopped by Cedric, who ran after her.

"You're gonna be in so much trouble!" he told her.

"Not as much trouble as she'll be in when she has no quills for the History of Magic exam today," the green haired girl said.

"The professors know it was you."

"Good for them. It didn't take Merlin to figure it out, though."

Suddenly, two pairs of footsteps were heard walking down the corridor.

Professor McGonagall's and Professor Snape's.

"Dumbledamn," Aquila muttered.

|*| Minevra gonna kick some booty |*|