|*| Twenty Four |*|

|*| I actually did my homework for once |*|

Aquila was walking with Cedric and Ethan in the corridors after their final class of the day. They were talking happily about their assignment-free evening when Ethan came to a sudden stop.

Aquila ran into him, "Ethan! Why are we stopping?"

"I don't know," Ethan said. He looked foreword and saw that almost every student in the castle was standing still in the corridor.

"What's going on here?" Aquila asked the first person she found.

That person was Cedric, who had been with her the whole time. He rolled his eyes, "Merlin, Quil, I've been with you the whole time! If I know why we're stopping, I'll let you know-"

"Abby! Carlos!" Aquila called to her housemates. "What's going on?"

"It's the Heir," Abby told her. "He's back again."

"Took a mudblood this time," Carlos informed her.

"What?" Aquila asked. "Who?"

"Ginny Weasley," Abby answered.

"Fred and George's sister?" Aquila asked, eyes bugging out of her head.

"Those oafish baboons," Abby muttered. "Yes, the Weasley twins."

"What do you have against Gred and Forge?"

"A number of things," the Slytherin answered. "A number of things."

"That doesn't matter right now, Abs!" Carlos shouted. "The Chamber has been opened! There's a killer on the loose!"

"There's been a killer on the loose all year, Blake," Aquila informed him. "I'll bet whoever opened the Chamber petrified everyone."

"No shit, Whitman," he said.

"Oh, bad word!" Aquila yelled. "Carlos swore! He cursed! Carlos Blake said shit!"

"Wow, Aquila," Abby said, rolling her eyes. "We all know you just wanted swear."

"And I loved it," Aquila said. "You can't deny that swearing is fun."

"Shut up, will ya?" Ethan shouted. "There are first years around, and you're telling them that swearing is fun?" Ethan reached for the nearest first year and coved his ears. "Don't listen to her; swearing is bad."

"Shit," the first year said proudly.

Aquila gasped and cried fake tears. "Oh! He's growing up fast!"

"Aquila!" Ethan and Cedric yelled.

"Oh, I'm just trying to lighten the mood," she said defensively. "It's so depressing all the sudden. Like, people are talking about closing the school."

"This is no time to teach innocent children curse words!" Cedric informed her. "Ginny's in the Chamber!"

"Good thing Lockhart knows where it is," Ethan said. "She'll be okay."

"Alright, you heard him folks!" Aquila said. "We can all return to our houses and curse to our hearts content!"

"Aquila!" Cedric yelled. "This is serious! He might not find her in time! This Heir guys seems powerful-"

"I thought I was the pessimist," she said. "Be positive, Ced. Everything will turn out alright."

"Yeah," Carlos laughed. "I heard Harry Potter is going in after her."

Aquila rounded on him and glared. "What did you just say?!"

Carlos smirked. "Harry Potter."

Aquila snarled and charged at him. She chased him down the corridor, and Abby followed them, close behind.

"It's good to see she's getting along with her fellow Slytherins now," Cedric said to Ethan.

"I hope she gets him," Ethan said.

"Sometimes I'm not sure you should be a Hufflepuff," Cedric informed his friend.

"Sometimes I'm not sure Quil should be in Slytherin."

"Ethan, you know how she gets about her house."

"Yeah, I know," Ethan said. "It's all about honoring her family."

"She is a Slytherin, Ethan," Cedric said.

"You say that like its a good thing."

"You say it like its a bad thing."

|*|*|*|

Harry Potter had done it again. He had defeated the Dark Lord, killed the snake, saved the girl, and got all the exams cancelled.

"I studied for weeks!" Ethan complained.

"I didn't study at all," Aquila stated.

"Why doesn't that surprise me?" Cedric asked.

"I had reasons for it!" Aquila shouted defensively. "I knew Lightning Scar and Friends would mess everything up again, so I assumed Cool Beard would cancel the exams."

"Are you a physic?" Ethan asked.

"No," she said. "But Jennifer is, and she told me they'd be canceled."

"All hail Aquila," Cedric said, bowing. "Queen of Underachieving."

"You're just upset because you wasted your time studying."

"Yeah, I'm p-very upset."

Aquila's eyes widened. "Did I just hear that? Did Cedric Diggory, the Boy who Does no Wrong, just almost swear?"

"Almost!" Cedric stated.

"Say it, Ced!" Aquila pleaded. "You'll feel better."

"No," he said. "I won't!"

"Come on, Diggory!" Ethan said, hitting his shoulder.

"No thanks."

"We'll bother you until you say it," Aquila said.

"Luckily, I've learned how to tune you out," Cedric said.

"Rude!" she cried.

"I'm sorry; what?"

|*| Cedric is gaining the sass oh shit |*|