|*| Sixteen |*|

There was a Howler that came at breakfast. Everyone heard it; that was the purpose. Howlers were meant to be heard.

This particular Howler was sent to Carlos's younger brother, who had been sorted into Ravenclaw-not Slytherin. And to make matters worse for the poor boy, Jennifer Trelwaney (the crazed lunatic's daughter) was one of his friends.

"Calvin Thomas Blake, you bloody traitor! Disgrace to our family line! Dishonor to our family name! A tear in the fabric of our ancestors! You didn't even have the brains about you to tell us! And to think, you're hanging around blood traitors and mud bloods! Carlos told me about the Trelawney girl! We raised you better than to be talking to people like her! And to think, we call you our son!"

After hearing the Howler, the Hall was silent until Carlos, Alexis, and Abby began laughing their heads off. More Slytherins joined in, but Aquila simply stared at the laughing students with a look that could kill everyone in the castle. From the corner of her eye, she saw Calvin Blake hide under the table, and Jennifer Trelawney ran from the Hall.

Aquila stood up. She was ready to destroy Carlos for what he did. She passed him and whacked him upside the back of his head with a textbook, then exited the area without a second glance.

She was ready to put her plan into action.

|*|*|*|

Moaning Myrtle wasn't exactly the happiest ghost at Hogwarts. She got her name for a reason, and Aquila didn't enjoy interacting with her. But, she put her feelings for the ghost aside; when it came to getting revenge on Carlos and the Greenwalls, she'd make a deal with the devil himself.

Aquila walked into the bathroom with Alexis's hairs in her hand. The ghost flew over to her. "What's that?" Myrtle asked.

"Revenge," Aquila said. "I heard about what Alexis did to you, so in here to destroy her."

"You'd go through all that trouble for me?" Myrtle asked. "No one's ever been that nice before."

The green haired girl noticed another person was in the bathroom with them. It was Jennifer Trelawney. "Hey, aren't you the girl who ran out of the Hall a while ago?" Aquila asked.

Jennifer nodded.

"I heard the Howler," she told her. "Such a shame some people are all about blood purity and not about happiness and friendship... Oh! Sorry, forgot to introduce myself; I'm Aquila Whitman, but everyone calls me Quil. And you?"

"Jennifer Trelawney, but Jen's fine."

"Well, Jen, my friend Myrtle here got in an argument with one of the Greenwall twins, Alexis. Alexis called her a perverted lesbian, but we all know that's not true. Anyway, I'm gonna-and you cannot tell this to anyone-make a pollyjuice potion and become her. Then, I'll get her boyfriend to dump her and destroy her life in one hour."

Jennifer blinked a few times, "How are you gonna do that?"

"Well, first I've gotta get the rest of the ingredients. Do you happen to know where I can find some lacewing flies? Boomslang skin? A large silver cauldron?"

"Yeah, in Snape's storeroom-"

"Well, duh!" Aquila yelled. "But the oily professor that dwells in the dungeons and I aren't exactly on good terms. I was hoping there was another place."

"You could order them, but the supplies wouldn't get here too fast."

"I already looked into that. Turns out, that stuff isn't cheep, and I ain't rich. So, Snape is really my only option?"

Jennifer shrugged, "I'm afraid so."

"Bloody hell, I'm gonna get caught again," Aquila muttered. "But I gotta destroy Alexis, so what the heck? I'll do it."

"Again?" Jennifer asked.

"This isn't my first quidditch match, kid. I pull a stunt like this every week. Have been ever since my first year."

"What year are you in now?"

"This'd be my third year. I feel like I've seen you before. Second year?"

"First, but I've lived here my whole life in the North Tower."

Aquila gasped, "Speaking of the bloody North Tower, where is it? I've got Divination in twenty minutes and have no ruddy idea how to get there."

Jennifer told her the way, and Aquila thanked her, but the third year still wanted to ask another question. "Is Professor Trelawney really as nutty as everyone makes her out to be? The Slytherins don't have many nice things to say about her, and I want to know the truth."

"They're all right. Sybill isn't normal. If I were you, I wouldn't bother with Divination because sadly, she won't ever teach you anything, and she'll pretend that death omens are floating around your head. I'd rather dive into the Black Lake and get eaten by the squid than take that class."

"Woah, that was harsh," Aquila said. "I skipped out on Muggle Studies for that."

"When I'm a third year, I'm gonna take Ancient Ruins and Care of Magical Creatures."

"Okay, we only have ten minutes to get to class, and I've gotta run across the entire castle and up seven flights of stairs. It was nice talking to you, Jen."

"You too, Quil," Jennifer said before the two said goodbye to Myrtle and parted ways.

Aquila followed Jennifer's directions and walked to the North Tower. Seeing her Divination professor for the first time certainly shocked her. The woman looked oddly bug-like, and her outfit was atrocious. The entire classroom was fogged with a nasty-smelling pink mist.

Aquila took a seat next to a Ravenclaw girl. At the time, she didn't recognize her, but after looking at her face, Aquila wanted to get up and walk out of the room.

It was Cassie, the girl who spread the Star Girl rumors through the school.

|*| Cassie's back bitches *gasp* |*|