•6•

Namjoon punched his desk once more, ready to kill himself for having these thoughts. He was just casually sitting in class when he accidentally dozed off, he started daydreaming soon after. But that wasn't the problem, no, not at all.

Namjoon dreamt about Jimin.

And that was the fucking problem.

"Kim Namjoon would you please stop doing whatever you are doing and listen to Chanyeol's presentation." Mrs. Kim, a young but annoying lady whom gave way too many exams and always drank whiskey, saying it was good for her throat.

Namjoon just huffed, looking around if anyway shot him gazes and relaxed in his seat when he saw nobody did.

"Yo, bro, do you have any gum?" A boy next to Namjoon suddenly asked, Namjoon looked up, the other looked exactly like him.

Well Namjoon didn't have an eyebrow piercing but still.

"S-Sor-" Namjoon cleared his throat, not ready to tell the stranger he only had strawberry flavored. "No I don't, go ask your stupid friends, or, since you are asking me, don't you have any?" A mischievous smile plastered on his face, and the other grinned.

"I think I like you," he held out his hand, waiting for Namjoon to shake it.

"Taemin."

"N-Namjoon."

-

"You should hang out with us Namjoon, we have our own bar, including some chicks." Taemin said as he, a few of his friends and Namjoon walked out of a convenience store.

"Yeah, sure that's pretty chill." Namjoon answered with a popsicle in his mouth. He wasn't actually quite fond of going to a bar with strangers but you only live once so, yeah.

"We could, you know, loosen up there." One of Taemin's friends, Taeyong winked as they neared a narrow alley, which seemed familiar to the rest of the group.

Namjoon swallowed once, took a deep breath and pretended he wasn't afraid of anything, as he walked inside of it.

Darkness engulfed them immediately, only the small light of Taemin's lighter a source when they continued their journey to "The blood shot" that's how the others would call it.

"Ah, you guys are here, the girls already dressed up for y'all, go see them upstairs." Acman in his mid-thirties exclaimed as Namjoon and Taemin's group walked in and sat at bar stools.

"I think we will just drink for now, this kid gotta proof something."

The purple haired man was pretty damn sure he didn't want to be here, the mixed smell of alcohol and sex lingering through the air making him light headed and the constant beat of the boxes blasting in his ears was s but too much for him.

But he had to cope with it.

"What do you mean, gotta proof." Namjoon said it really fast since he was too nervous to say it slowly.

Baekhyun chuckled, "See that girl over there," he pointed at a tall figure pole dancing in the middle of the bar, waving her hips on the beat of the music.

"Take her to that room," he nodded his head in the direction of a brown wooden door.

"And fuck her."

"O-Oh, o-ok-okay."

-

"H-Here, have Th-this." Namjoon handled the girl 50.000 won, trying to convince her to tell the others he did what Baekhyun ordered. The girl just chewed on her bubble gum, "Yeah sure, fine, I'll do it, just don't come back. I was horny but now I've seen you, I'm not so sure anymore."

The girl left, leaving Namjoon in the red decorated room all alone.

He unbuckled his pants, walked out of it and as soon as he was sure Taemin and his friends could see him, started buckling it again.

Kill me kill me softly