•1•

Jimin pushed back his glasses as he confusedly walked through the hallway. First year of college was quite stressful, especially in a city you've never been to. The young male looked at his schedule again, scratching his neck as he realized he really didn't know where his first class was. He had to hurry up though because he only had a few minutes left.

"Watch out, shortie."

A voice suddenly called out as Jimin suddenly turned and bumped into someone. He looked up, the male in front of him taller. Jimin blinked a few times in surprise, because the other's face had soft features, plump lips, small dimples still visible and an adorable button nose, if it was Jimin talking about it, he would've said it was love at first sight.

But, unlike the man's face, his appearance was pretty bold, you could say. Tattoos all over his arms, ripped jeans in which the cuts were probably been made by himself. A T-shirt saying "Fuck you." And a lip piercing, Jimin only noticing later, realizing he got too distracted by the cute features and didn't focus on the rest.

The first year also realized he had been staring at this man for over a minute, looking up and down and slowly nodding. Shit! What must he think of him! Jimin should be glad the other even stopped, so Jimin could check hi— check his features out.

"Uh, Hello, shorty...why are you watching me like that, leave me alone, this is my class."

Wait, has Jimin been following the guy?!

"Wh-Sor-d-are you, I mean, sure, wait what?"

"Listen, I get it, you are nervous because you are a first year, I am too, I know the feeling, but please just go to your class and stop following me like a lost puppy."

Oh, so he had been following the other.

"Namjoon, come on we are starting."

"Y-yes, sir, I'm coming."

It was just now that Jimin noticed that one, Namjoon was the most pretty name in the entire universe, two, Namjoon was nervous too since his hands were shaking and he tried to stop it by clenching his fists, adorable by the way, three, the way the man stuttered was also fucking adorable and four, fuck, Jimin was late for class.

"Park Jimin there you are, we thought you died." Jimin's teacher sarcastically said as she sat on her desk with a mug that said "best teacher ever!" in her hand. Jimin panted as he walked towards an empty desk, bowing to every sleeping, reading, but mostly sleeping student he passed and sat down.

"Y-you thought?"

"Of course not dipshit, I don't even know you."

And that's how a damn long class started, Jimin trying to, but failing miserably, too focus, he got too distracted by the thought of tiny dimples, plump lips, and an adorable nose.

Namjoon sighed as he finally made it to his dorm, falling onto the couch in an instant, not noticing Seokjin, his new roommate was sitting too. "Yah, Yah, Yah! I'm watching Disney channel, go the fuck away this is my favorite episode!"

Namjoon flinched at his harsh statement and stood back up, his exhausted legs almost giving out as he walked towards his small bedroom.

Murmuring nonsense, he walked towards his mirror, standing still to look at himself. People would think he was straight right? And dominant right?

He sighed as he took off his clothes and took out a yellow hoodie and black shorts, not his size, so it was a little shorter than it was supposed to be, but that didn't matter since he liked that.

He ruffled his purple hair, trying to get all the gel and hairspray out of it and walked back to the, also small, living room.

"Josh, Josh no don't believe her she is evil, no, Josh, no!" Seokjin yelled at the tv, aggressively into a drake and Josh episode, too focused to even notice the change Namjoon just had.

"Namjoon, Namjoon is your name right?"

"Y-Yes, it is."

"Get me some fruit loops."

"Hello there, baby boy."

"Stop calling me that, Yoongi." Jimin spat as he walked inside of his shared apartment. He kicked off his shoes immediately and sat on the couch, greeting the older sitting next to him slightly but ignoring him further.

"Oh come on, you could pass with your looks."

"Shut up."

"Honey, I don't know a dom besides you who wears pastel clothes, has pink hair and wears glasses non-stop."

"Well you know me."

"Okay but babyboy, you should really do something about those glasses."

"Stop calling me babyboy, we both know that you weren't calling me that that night after the Christmas dinner."

"That was a one time thing!"

Did I just make another book again, fuck, great, just ducking great.