•2•

"Namjoon, wake the fuck up, I made you breakfast!" Seokjin screamed through the dorm as he flipped a pancake and catches it effortlessly, mastering the art off pancake flipping.

Namjoon woke up, whining slightly and rubbing his eyes as he had to adjust to the bright sunlight. He sat up in bed, a feeling that he just forgot his dream from the last night, lips, he thought, it had something to do with lips.

An impressed gasp left his mouth at the sight off the pancakes Seokjin made. The said male looked up from his phone and smiled out of the blue, something Namjoon didn't see yet.

He started eating and soon realized Seokjin was one of the best cooks in the whole world. "I-is good." He said, mouth full already. He knew Seokjin didn't hear him though, because he started giggling at something on his phone and Namjoon swore he saw the male's cheeks turning s little pinker as he looked down and squinted his eyes shut. Grinning like a little boy and stumping his legs on the floor. 

Namjoon soon finished his pancakes and walked to his room, changing his baby blue sweater to a black tee and a leather jacket.

When his whole look was done he looked in the mirror, straightened his back and put up a serious and focused gaze. "Hey, back off." He said, memorizing the things he learned to make someone think he was someone not to mess with.

That wasn't true though, not at all, Namjoon was soft, needy and submissive, although he didn't show that, literally anywhere. He was gay, finding out about that when he was just 13 years old, developing a huge crush on a boy named Sehun.

Although he was happy at first, he grew up in a family in which men were supposed to be strong. The leader of the family and stern. He was supposed to protect the others, even though he was found more often asking for hugs from his older sister, who was like him, misunderstood, since she was exactly like the men except Namjoon in the family.

He decided to hide it, hide the fact that he wasn't dominant, and he did that by changing his appearance.

He was young when he got his first tattoo, getting a second one soon after. People complimented him about them, but Namjoon cringed every time, at the sight.

He walked outside, breathing in the cold morning air. He soon noticed a certain short male from yesterday, and he quickly walked somewhere else as he approached.

"Hey, you! N-Namjoon!"

How did he know his name?

"Yes." Namjoon said turning around, he was surprised by how good the other looked, hair now black, it looked amazing.

"You should apologize, for yesterday." The other said as he walked a few steps closer, Namjoon probably was supposed to take a few steps backwards but something that the young male had, told him he shouldn't do it, so he didn't, and now he was only a few inches away from him.

"N-not, your not th-that sho-short."

"That isn't an apology." The man replied, he smirked when he didn't get an reaction. Namjoon released a shaky breath before getting back to his usual image, "Yeah, sure, but you are still short, ha."

And he walked away, leaving a grinning Jimin behind, who cooed at the other's tiny bit of blush.

It was Namjoon's second break, and he had no food. It was all Seokjin's fault, making such nice pancakes Namjoon forgot he had to take some to college. So now he was hungry, starving, even.

He looked around the cafeteria, he didn't know anyone yet so he couldn't ask if anyone had some food left. Wait, it was that boy again, Namjoon's heart suddenly jumped a little, excitement for food, he stated.

"Hey, Hey, s-sorry I-I don't have, have food can you, maybe, you don't have to but uh." Namjoon brought out, Jimin stood up from the table he was sitting at and looked Namjoon dead in the eye.

"Say sorry."

A long silence followed, and Jimin didn't like it one bit.

"Say, Sorry." He hissed, and Namjoon quickly complied.

"S-Sorry, uh?"

"It's Jimin, now come on sit." Jimin's expression changed in no time and Namjoon quickly sat down, before the other could change his mind.

Jimin picked up a sugared strawberry and looked at Namjoon teasingly. "Give it to me." Namjoon said, but Jimin just scoffed.

"Why should I give the boy who called me names, food? Give me one, fucking reason, Namjoon."

"I-I, well, s-so..."

"That's what I thought, you can't name anything."

"Wait no, I can, I'm very nice, I can help you with everything you want just, give me the strawberry."

"Keep your word." Jimin said and he slowly picked up the strawberry he put down a while ago, he smiled, but not in a nice way and held up up the other's face.

"Say please."

"N-No, Just."

"Say it."

"P-pl-please."

Jimin nodded and Namjoon was ready to grab the strawberry but Jimin only smirked. "Not gonna happen, keep your hands to yourself."

It took a moment before Namjoon knew what he meant.

Jimin wanted to feed him.

Ugh I'm tired of myself.