•4•

Namjoon woke up to a raspy voice yelling, "Oh my god Jimin, did he fuck you?!"

The man frowned in confusion, Jimin wasn't in his bedroom right? He shifted a little, and noticed the sheets were much softer than the sheets at home, was he kidnapped?!

He shot up, looking around a neat and clean room, a small man standing in the hallway looking at him and...and who? Was there someone else in the room.

He looked back, and saw Jimin lying under him. As expected, he looked gorgeous, black hair already nice although he didn't do anything about it. Namjoon looked at himself, purple hair messy and puffy eyes and cheeks.

He rubbed his eyes, before a wave of pain hit him. He groaned and laid back down on Jimin's chest, too flustered to even apologize for it.

"Like I thought, totally hungover."

-

"So How did he do? Did he fuck you real good or was he a little slow? How big was he? Was he very dominant or could you be a power bottom? Di-"

"Yoongi shut the fuck up, Namjoon doesn't feel good." Jimin said as he rubbed the other's back soothingly. Namjoon groaned and whined softly, grabbing the others' attention.

This was going to be a long day.

-

"Are we friends now? Or something? Like, I don't know if you want to be friends with me but." Namjoon said, trying to sound bored, but he was actually nervous about the older's answer.

"Hm, just because I helped you when you had a hangover doesn't mean we are friends, Namjoon."

"O-oh, ye-"

"But I do really want to be friends with you!" Jimin quickly added, afraid to see the younger being disappointed.

They were quiet for a while, before Namjoon finally spoke up.

"Wanna hang out at my place?"

-

"Such a cute dorm you have, it is so aesthetic!" Jimin exclaimed as he walked inside Namjoon's living room. Although he had seen it before, he looked around the pastel room, he really liked it.

Namjoon scoffed, "I hate them colors though, pastels are pathetic." He sighed, clearly hiding the fact he had worn a soft yellow hoodie this week. "They would look good on you." Jimin replied as he let his hands travel along the small book shelf.

He picked out a book and started reading a bit.

"Oh my god Namjoon, this is pretty gay." He laughed as he read on. The younger gasped and quickly tried to grab the book out of Jimin's hands.

"Jackson grabbed the other's waist. At that moment it was like they were alone, in their own little world. Jackson leaned forwards, close to the smaller's lips, and after all those months, they ki-"

"Stop! I'm straight, it is probably Seokjin's okay?!"

Jimin chuckled," I bet it is, don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

"N-No trust me, I-I am straight."

"Straight?"

"As straight as a ruler."

"Some rulers are bendable, though."

Jimin laughed when he didn't get another reaction out of the other, he couldn't help it. The man looked so shocked of himself for not knowing what to reply.

Jimin stopped laughing when Namjoon frowned.

"You think you funny, shortie?"

Jimin smiled, Namjoon clearly didn't know what he was getting himself into, and Jimin couldn't care less. "Yes, yes I think I am."

"Oi! I'm home, get me some damn wheelchair, I don't think I will be able to walk ever again!" Seokjin shouted as he limped inside, a smiling Taehyung following and a relaxed Jungkook walking in after him.

"Hey Taehyung, Jungkook, What did you two do to him this time, huh?" Jimin asked the two as Namjoon helped the eldest sit down on the couch carefully.

"Oh, you don't even want to know." Taehyung smirked.

"Jesus Christ, if you continue doing this he will really not walk again."

"You don't know what he can take Jimin, and trust me," he motioned Jimin to come closer, "He can take a lot."

-

"Do you know Seokjin for long?" Jimin asked as he and Namjoon walked towards Jimin's apartment. "No, he is new for me, he is a third year I remember. What about you, you seem quite close to those two other fuckers." Namjoon spat. It was not that he hated Taehyung and Jungkook, I was just, he had this type of feeling when Jimin was talking to them and not to him, he couldn't describe it.

"Ah, are you jealous, Namjoon? I've known those idiots for my whole life, it has been tiring but they are great, and I heard they have pretty big- wait no, I can't say that."

"I'm not jealous, stop making shit up, sh-shortie."

Jimin decided to keep calm for one last time, but this was going to be the end of Namjoon calling him names.

This isnprobably boring to read