•3•

"A-ah~" Namjoon said by request from Jimin, he was sitting on a bench, legs on either side of it and hands planted firmly in front of him as he was forced to let Jimin feed him.

He quickly ate the strawberry in front of him and hummed at the nice taste. Anyone who would walk passed them would be flabbergasted at the sight.

Namjoon was humiliated, but he didn't mind.

"See, that wasn't so hard was it." Jimin asked, he ruffled the other's hair, Namjoon jumping in surprise.

"Hey, don't do that! Do you know h-how, n-never mind." Namjoon started strong, although he quickly shut the fuck up wen he saw Jimin's glare.

"S-Sorry, Jimin."

"Use honorifics, don't be so casual."

"H-how do you kn-"

"I'm older than you, I'm from October, call me Hyung."

The two spend the rest of the break talking, Namjoon almost letting a few facts slip past his mouth but he didn't dare to tell Jimin other than he really liked pancakes and lived with a Drake and Josh addict in one house.

-

"Ah!" Namjoon screamed as he suddenly saw two shirtless boys sitting on his couch, how the fuck did those get here?

"Oh, hey, you must be Namjoon." The silver haired said.

"Yeah, our baby talked a lot about you."the one with red hair said, they focused on the turned on tv and grabbed the bag of chips from the coffee table.

"Wh-Wh..."

"Taehyung, Jungkook, did you two take the chips?!" A familiar voice shouted from the kitchen, Seokjin walked in, no pants on but a sweatshirt which Namjoon never saw before.

"Oh Namjoon, you are back already." Seokjin murmured, one of the boys on the couch motioned for him to come and Seokjin, surprisingly, complied and sat on his lap.

"Wh-What?"

Namjoon was quite surprised, let's call it that.

"Oh come on Namjoon, don't think that way, that they are younger than me doesn't mean they are kids, just don't tell the cops they are 17, tell them they are 18 okay."

And Namjoon was even more surprised.

-

"Namjoon, open the goddamn door, I'm too sore to even walk!" Seokjin yelled from the bedroom as the doorbell rang, he has been in there with Taehyung and Jungkook for hours, and Namjoon was pretty sure he knew what they were doing.

"Sure, Seokjin."

Namjoon stood up and walked towards the door, stretching his arms as the ringing finally stopped. "Hello, what can I do f- Jimin Hyung!"

How did Jimin know his address?

"Hey, I was told Taehyung and Jungkook were here, can I come in?" Namjoon was melting at the way Jimin's voice sounded through the quiet house. "S-Sure."

"Taehyung and Jungkook are, q-quite...uh, busy right now, I don't think you want to see them right now." The younger of the two said as he let Jimin in.

Jimin scoffed and smiled, "Are they fucking again?"

"I-If you want to call it that, then, y-yes they are. Can I give you something to drink?"

"I would like some wine, Namjoon."

-

"And, zen I sold him dat he shouldn't too that but, he did." Namjoon said as he fell from the couch, he had drunk so much beer he couldn't
Even walk anymore, unlike Jimin, who was casually sitting on the couch with the same glass of wine from before.

The older sighed and picked Namjoon up, carrying him all the way to his shared bedroom, but he quickly turned around when he found out the door was locked, this was going to be a long night.

-

Jimin huffed as he finally laid Namjoon on his bed, yes, his, bed. They were in Jimin's apartment since Namjoon's own room was locked and Jimin wasn't able to let him sleep on the couch, because pretty boys need pretty beds.

It was a stupid reason but Jimin was fond of it.

A sobbing Namjoon suddenly broke the quiet atmosphere, and Jimin looks down at the man, noticing a few tears falling down his face.

"D-Don-Don't want to, no, Don't." Namjoon murmured and he suddenly flinched, hugging Jimin's neck and making his shirt wet.

Jimin cooed and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, not being able to help the sleeping male any more.

That's how they fell asleep, Namjoon softly sobbing on the older's chest and Jimin rubbing circles on the taller's waist. Now and then, Namjoon whimpered, But Jimin shushed him by placing small pecks on his lips.

He knew he shouldn't take advantage of it but he couldn't help himself, and he saw that it helped the younger. Jimin would be lying, if he said he didn't like it.

Ugh, this is boring