Baekhyun groaned and face-palmed—more to the forehead—and wondered why he had to moan so damn loud. Why the fuck did he even have a wet dream?

After many hours being isolated inside his room and a new bed spread, Baekhyun was starving. He didn't even dare step outside to meet eyes with Kyungsoo, nor did he want to even look at the person who had blackmailed him.

"Baekhyun, get out of your room and eat! You've been there long enough!" Chanyeol had knocked on the door, twisting the door knob but it has been locked. Baekhyun refused to leave. He was too embarrassed. "Hey, remember I said that you need to do whatever I say? Get out and go eat." He demanded. Giving in, Baekhyun had finally got off his bed and opened the door. Chanyeol was waiting outside of his door, scooting out of the way to let the smaller out first.

Baekhyun stepped in the kitchen to find Kyungsoo washing the dishes again. He was afraid to speak to the younger, though. "Kyung—"

"Listen Baekhyun. You don't have to talk about what happened last night. I'm alright, and plus, I got to sleep in Jongin's room." he whispered, smiling at the thought of Jongin. Pretending like nothing happened last night, Baekhyun had brought up the relationship between him and Jongin. "Nothing's happening so far, we just held hands here and there." he explained. "But have you guys kissed yet?" The older rose an eyebrow. Kyungsoo pouted both of his lips and avoided eye contact to the older. "You did!" Baekhyun jumped up and down like a little child, smiling as he teased his best friend, "Hey, be quiet!" Kyungsoo calmed the other, trying not to make any noises as the two talked; Baekhyun eating quietly as he listened to the latter's story.

"Wow, my heart is fluttering right now," Kyungsoo blushed. Quickly changing the topics before Kyungsoo's heart can explode, he brought up Baekhyun's love life since the topic is about relationships and stuff.

"No, I don't like anyone." Baekhyun simply answered.

"Really? Not even Chanyeol?"

"I told you, I will never like that dumbass!" he sighed. Kyungsoo thinned his lips, "Hey, even though I don't like him because what happened with you, other than that, I see him as a nice person."

"Nice? He is not nice!" Baekhyun retorted, feeding himself another spoonful of rice. "That's only the way you see it. Look, I know you hate him and all, but your parents made you to make up with him. Besides, didn't you like him before? What happened?" Kyungsoo asked that caused Baekhyun to stop his motion. His memory began to flow back on why he hated Chanyeol. He was mad over a stupid reason, just because of a rejection. No, he was mad that Chanyeol didn't talk to him after the rejection. He didn't talk to him when he was going out with Wendy.

"Baek, I—"

"No, it's fine. I'll tell you what happened." He left his half-eaten bowl aside and took a deep breath in and out before he told everything to his best friend. After about ten minutes into their conversation, Baekhyun frowned as his chest began to hurt. "Baekhyun, I think it's time to forgive him. Even though he rejected you, you should forget about it. It was all in the past. You should never keep a grudge that happened back then that you kept with you now. I'm sure he'll apologize for neglecting you when he realizes it." Kyungsoo tried to consider. "We'll see about that." Baekhyun mutters and excuses himself, walking back to his room.

No, I must forget about the feeling. Baekhyun sighed and turned off the lights into his room. I can't grow feelings for him again. But, he's fucking living in the same house as me.

As Baekhyun was about to fall asleep, he had received a text message from an ID he hasn't seen since three years ago.

loeynahC 23:42
You awake?

ByunBun 23:46
no

loeynahC 23:46
Shut up and come to my room

ByunBun 23:47
wtf why, it's chanyeol infested there 🤢

loeynahC 23:47
You should've said that to yourself when you
came into my room to shower last time😏

ByunBun 23:49
what do you want park?

loeynahC 23:50
I need your help with something

loeynahC 23:50
Now would you PLEASE come here

Just like that, Baekhyun huffed and rolled his eyes, slipping on his slippers and made his way into Chanyeol's room. Knocking the door mannerly, Chanyeol was locates in his bathroom where he was holding on to the shower head. "Can you hold this for me? The water began to leak out." Chanyeol requested, holding the shower head and pipe in place as he waited for the latter to come over and hold the two together. "I was about to go to sleep! Why didn't you call Jongin out here or something." He furrowed his eyebrows, quite annoyed.

"Jongin was already asleep! That bastard passed out at seven." Chanyeol sighed, "Now can you please hold these two together while I go get the wrench?" Baekhyun huffed again and went over to where Chanyeol was. He had to tip toe a bit to hold them in place since the other was a tall ass human being. Then, something in mind came to Baekhyun's mind: "Wait! How the fuck did you even text me while you were holding this?" "There's this thing called Siri, Baek." Chanyeol replied as he came back with the wrench. Baekhyun had cringed when the latter had said that nickname. It's been too long since he had said that.

"Hold it that way as I twist it together." Chanyeol directed the smaller as Chanyeol had a better view on the shower head and pipe. Baekhyun waited for Chanyeol to twist the two tight together, "Chanyeol, can you hurry up? My arm is about to break off," he whined, putting his weight on one of his legs, sticking out his hip. "Alright, finished. Now get out, I need to shower." He said all of a sudden. "Whatever," Baekhyun muttered and left his room. He stepped off the shower room, but Baekhyun didn't see that there was a stream of water that was on the ground and slipped, flailing his arms as if he had slipped over while ice skating. He closed his eyes and waited for the impact on his back to hit, but he had impacted into a strong arm. Baekhyun peaked out with one eye and saw that Chanyeol's face was right in front of him.

"You should really watch out where you're going," He smirked as Baekhyun began to be frustrated as he hated how Chanyeol always did this thing where he'll lean in and tease him. "Chanyeol, if you keep doing that, you might as well kiss me—" Baekhyun outbursts. He didn't even think once about saying that, it just came out. "What if I will?" The other challenged, smirking and began to lean in. Baekhyun began to panic as his emotions began to go everywhere his body. The gap was about to close but Chanyeol stopped when their faces were one centimeter apart. "In your dreams, Byun." He whispered, getting Baekhyun back on his feet and pushed him out the door, shutting it and locking it. Baekhyun was left dumbfounded, his cheeks burning hot and his mind was dizzy.

He couldn't stop repaying the scene, trying to slap himself into his senses, which only worked a little bit, but damn that scene was...hot.

18 Days until Christmas...