Prologe

"Fallyn, you will be flying back to Colorado with Dan and stay there for the summer." My mom told me. This is great, just great. I'm stuck in an apartment with my older brother and his girlfriend. God I hope they don't have sex while I'm there.

"Why do I have to go mom? Can't I just stay? I'll be going to Colorado for school next year anyway!" I said reaching in the fridge and grabbing a blue powerade.

"Exactly! It will just get you use to the state before you move there for school. We just don't want you to get homesick." I slammed the Powerade on the counter.

"I won't get homesick! I'll be fine just don't make me go!" I pleaded

"Your going and thats final!" With that my mom walked out of the kitchen. I ran upstairs and opened my laptop. I pulled Skype up to see that my best guy friend Aleks was on, along with my brother. I pressed video call by Aleks's name and started to call him.

"Hey Fallyn! What's up?" Aleks smiled.

"Oh nothing much just got done trying to convince my mother to not send me to Colorado to live with my brother."

"Colorado? I live there! Maybe we'll see eachother!"

"Really? Seeing you would probably be the only good thing that would happen there. He lives with his girlfriend in an apartment complex in Aurora."

"I live in Aurora, just down the street from where I work. Its a medium size house, I live there with one of my friend/coworkers." I heard a door open in the back ground.

"Aleks its time to record Creature talk. Who are you talking to?" A tall man with a red hat on.

"A friend, now go away Jordan." The man left the room.

Aleks and I ended the call about 5 minutes later. I started to pack my stuff up to go to Colorado.