Chapter 12

Today is the day. The day of James funeral. We all mopped around waiting for the time we all had to be up to the church. We all miss him so much.

After today, it marks 2 weeks until I leave. The time seems to move faster and faster. I can't wait to go home and see my family, but I also don't want to leave everyone here so soon after this horrible accident.

Jordan held my hand tightly as we walked up to the church. Everyone else following close behind. Walking threw the doors, my free hand was soon taken in by Aleks. Us three walked to the front of the church where James casket sat. A picture of him and a candle on the table in front. I looked up at Jordan who was fighting back tears. Then looked to Aleks who was looking up, fighting tears. I let go of Jordan and Aleks hands and walked over to his mother, who was sat in the front row. I sat down next to her and hugged her tight. Jordan and Aleks hugged James's mom and sat down next to me. I held Jordan's hand as the service began.

After the service was the burial. As we all stood around the whole in the ground and James, the priest asked any of us if we would like to share any memories of James. I raised my hand.

"My favorite memory of James was the fart spray prank he attempted to play on Kevin, that went horribly wrong. The whole office smelled so bad for so long. I remember opening the doors to the balcony and holding them open with fans for hours to attempt to get the nasty smell out. That smell still lingers in the streem room if you have the door closed for so long. We are gonna miss James around the office. He always brought noise to the quiet office." I stepped back and grabbed Jordan's hand again while everyone clapped. His mother hugged me tightly. Tears falling from both our eyes.

~ Day Fallyn Leaves~
Standing in the airport, I hugged everyone tightly. Today was the day I go back home for a while.

"I wish I didn't have to leave so soon. It hurts to leave after everything. But I will be back soon. Hopefully sooner rather than later." I said as I was hugging Jordan. I was going to miss him. So much.

"Flight 569, final call for boarding." The lady said.

"That's me. I'll miss you guys." I walked to the plane and looked back to see tears running down Dan and Jordan's faces. And that was the last thing I saw before the doors were closed.

~Jordan~
She's gone. She's gone. God I miss her already. As she was walking to the plane, I could help but let the tears fall. Dan didn't know, but Fallyn had a chance to go study a year in England then come here to Colorado to finish, then start beauty school. She was planing on getting her teaching degree as a backup to being a beautician. I don't know how I am supposed to tell him. I have to try though.

"Dan. Fallyn isn't going to be coming back, until a year's time. She is going to study teaching in England for a year. It was an amazing opportunity and she couldn't pass it up. I can't blame her. I told her to take it. I knew it was once in a life time and I couldn't hold her back from that. She couldn't tell you. She was so scared to tell you. But I couldn't keep it from you." I said facing Dan as we got into the car.

"Thank you for telling me Jordan. Fallyn already told me. She just wanted to see if you were brave enough to tell me." Dan said chuckling. "Seems as if you had the balls" Dan said laughing. He pulled his phone out and texted someone, who I was assuming was either Fallyn or Liz.

After we got back to the office, I went to my room and recorded some videos. Then did some editing for a few hub videos. The rest of my night pretty much consisted of keeping to myself, trying to keep my mind of Fallyn being gone.

~Fallyn~

It's been two weeks since I left, and today is the day I leave for London. I'm very nervous to travel to a whole different side of the world. I'm very excited but nervous to fly so far away. Tom is going to be picking me up in London and driving with me to a town called Brighton where my school is.

Walking threw the airport I had everything I owned packed in my three bags. My mom had just dropped me off and we said our goodbyes. This is going to be a long flight...