Chapter 14: I am yours

Lauren's POV

I couldn't believe she did that. She asked me to marry her in front of huge crowd and trust me, it was the best way how to end our European tour. She left me speechless just crying in front of her. I finally took a deep breath, to calm down a little and answered.

"Yes, I would love to marry you, Lisa Michelle Cimorelli." After that she stood up and carefully put the engagement ring on my ring finger. Then we shared a kiss, our first as an engaged couple. This girl will be the death for me...

Dani's POV

Watching Lisa asking Lauren to marry her and listening to her speech just hurt my heart a lot. I tried to stay cool outside but on the inside it was killing me. I still love Lauren and the fact that the person who you love doesn't love you back just sucks. I don't get why Lauren chose Lisa over me, after all we were always the closest ones. Whatever, Lauren loves just Lisa, so nothing left to me, just finally move on from her. Anyway, I decided to congratulate them as first.

"Congratulations, love birds! I love seeing you happy together!" I hugged Lisa and then Lauren. While I was hugging my Sugar, I felt sparks everywhere. I wanted to just crash my lips onto hers so bad. Stop Danielle, you can't do it, you can't destroy Laurisa. She already belongs to someone else, accept that. I told to myself.

Next month...Wedding day...

Lauren's POV

I can't believe our big day is already here. I am so excited yet nervous. I swear, I have never been this nervous in my entire life. I looked in the mirror one last time, to check myself before I grabbed my dad's hand. He walked me to her through whole church and I finally stopped in front of altar. When I saw her, my jaw dropped. Lisa looked absolutely breathtaking. Her flawless wedding dress, her short hair, her simple makeup. Everything about her was just so perfect.

"Hey Ladybug! Ready to do this?" Lisa smiled at me and I just nodded.

"Ladies and gentlemen! We all gathered here on this wonderful November day to unite this woman Lauren Cimorelli with this woman Lisa Cimorelli in the bonds of matrimony. This type is mostly against Catholic faith but I think it's not fair. I am sure God wants just everyone to be happy? Love is love!" Our parson who is our good friend started his speech.

"So do you Lisa Cimorelli take this woman Lauren Cimorelli to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and in a woe, for richer and poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her as long as you both shall live? If yes, answer I do."

"I do!" Lisa started smiling widely.

"Okay. So now, do you Lauren Cimorelli take this woman Lisa Cimorelli to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer and poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her as longa as you both shall live? If yes, answer I do."

"I do!" I winked at Lisa.

"Then I officialy pronounce you as a wife and wife! May God always be with you! Now, you can switch your wedding rings."

Lisa's POV

"I was waiting for this moment for so long, c'mon babe, show me your beautiful face." When I put the ring on her finger and she did the same, I could finally remove that veil from her face.

"Frick, you are so beautiful. You are everything I need and everything I have. I love you endlessly." Then our lips finally met and everyone started celebrating. When everyone congratulated us, I decided to take Lauren with me somewhere.

"Let me take out of this church, my wife." I carried Lauren on my shoulders and sat with her into chariot pulled by wonderful horses.

"Baby, I am cold." Lauren admitted and I immediately wrapped my warm, heavy fur coat around her shaking body.  It was freezing and snowing that time, so right after we left the church we must put on warm clothes.

"This is so weird yet beautiful. Marring your own sibling." Lauren started giggling.

"Why weird?"

"You know, most couples change their surnames after marriage but we can't, we have the same ones." 

"Nevermind! Baby nevermind!"

"I can't believe I am finally your wife. Now, I will be with you forever." Lauren pecked my cheek as the chariot was taking us God knows where. This girl will be the death for me...