Chapter 11: Brokenhearted

Lauren's POV

"It's 12th August, you know what it means!" Lisa poured out a bucket of cold water all over me, to only cause me to jump out of my warm bed.

"Like really babe? I thought the Ice Bucket Challenge already ended?" 

"I am sorry Laur. Let me fix my mistake." She wrapped a cozy towel around me.

"It's okay Lise. You already made my day with this, I feel like I am having an Easter instead of my birthday now." I laid my head into her chest, still smiling widely.

"You finally admitted it, you didn't forget about it!"

"C'mon, how could I forget my own birthday which one I share with Christina?"

"Guess what, I have one more surprise for you, Christina come in!" Lisa called on our oldest sister Christina.

"Don 't tease us Lise! Show it!" Christina spoke up, already with celebrating hat on.

"Tadaaa!" Lisa revealed the birthday cake.

"Did you make it for us?" I asked curiously.

"Mainly but everyone helped me with it a little. Ready to blow up the candles?"

"Happy 29th and 21th Birthday Christina and Lauren!" Everyone joined us as we started blowing the candles.

"Say cheese!" Dani pulled her phone out of pocket, to make a photo of this Birthday day.

Lisa's POV

Everyone already gave presents to Christina and Lauren, except for me. Well, actually I gave a present to Christina earlier but when it comes to Lauren, I wanted it to be a cherry on top for her.

"I got you something, Ladybug. Open it!" She hungrily started opening that box.

"Oh my gosh, Lisa! You really bought it just for me? An unicorn horn as a headband! I will wear this every day, thank you!" 

"Well, unicorns are precious and so are you!" I was about to kiss her when I remembered everyone was watching us.

"Where is the kiss? I wanna see the real cherry on top!" Michael started provoking us.

"I need more Laurisa in my life!" Dani added.

"Let's start this folks. Here we go, 3, 2, 1 and... kiss, kiss, kiss!" Amy suggested and everyone started chanting. I couldn't believe that my family accepted our love and we needn't to hide from them.

"Well, you guys surprised me, in a good way. I don't know how I deserved so many presents, you all are blessings in my life and I am grateful to have you in my life! I am gonna carry away the presents to my room, I will be right back!" Lauren was about to go away when I grabbed her by hand and pulled her closer to me.

"Let me go Lise." She blushed.

"No Ladybug. I want you and everybody wants to finally see it." She couldn't even answer because I was faster. I crashed my lips onto hers and she eventually got into it. When the oxygen became a problem and we pulled away, we turned to see everyone clapping and jumping from happiness. Our family accepted the fact that we love each other and support us. Kinda creepy right?

"I forgot to give you one more thing. Can I meet you in your room and give it to you there?" I whispered into her ear seductively.

Lauren's POV

"The underwear with pets, oh c'mon baby!" I started giggling at how funny my girlfriend and sister in one can be. 

"Let's make a deal. You will change between these three types and wear them every day as a sign you belong to me, understand?"