Chapter 3: Sea

Lauren's POV

At the moment, I am enjoying beautiful Cali weather and practising my old love aka swimming. I love water, I think that I could be a whale in my past life. 

"Hey Sugar, wanna have a little race with me?" Dani suddenly swam closer to me.

"Spice, I don't think that's a great idea! You will be beaten so hard!" 

"Ah really? So you just underestimated a water polo player? Well, I am offended.."

"C'mon, we will see who is better." Dani was right, I shouldn't start with her, she just beat me, ugh, why I always wanna just win... 

"Ha, sucker!" Dani sticked out her tongue and went out of water to chill a bit. Then Amy appeared here.

"Hay, Lo. Looking for someone?" Amy winked at me. I don't know why I have that feeling that she knows about that Lisa and I thing.

"Uh, yes. Don't you know where is Lisa?" I missed her and I wanted her to be with me.

"Oh, so Lisa. She is inside of changing room, she should be ready in a few minutes. Meanwhile, do you wanna go on a drink with me?"

"Okay, thank you Ames. And no, I think I will wait here for her."

"Like you think, Lorenzo. Have fun with Lisa." After a few minutes, I finally saw the girl of my dreams. 

"Hey Lauren. I know it has been only a few hours but I missed you." She rushed towards me and soon we both ended up kissing in the clear blue sea.