Chapter 7: All I want for Christmas is you

Lauren's POV

"Baby, can you make a breakfast for me today?"

"Hoo Ladybug, why so sudden?"

"Well, I feel like I ran out of good ideas. I just keep making the same meal and I am becoming hopeless. Can you make me something else instead of avocado toast with scrambled eggs?"

"So now, you think I am the woman version of Gordon Ramsay, huh?"

"Nah Lise. You forgot about the tasty pizza I make you all the time. We both are masterchefs, we just specialize on different kind of meals. You know, I like to make pasta and chicken the most. So please, surprise me."

"Your wish is my command." Lisa smirked at me, went to kitchen and left me starving.

After thirty minutes...

"Mmm, I can smell a good taste, what is it? Please, don't tease me or I am gonna die from hunger!"

"Oh Lauren, what if someday the real Hunger Games would come? You wouldn't be that brave as Katniss was. Just kidding, here we go." Lisa finally revealed that meal.

"Like really Lise, you made me a meal with which you beat me?! Zucchini, beans, chocolate, chicken and grapefruit?"

"I chopped you dear, sorry."

"But Dani and mine was more creative! It wasn't fair!"

"I wasn't the one who was judging. Go and complain to Christina, Kath and Joey."

"Oh well but I made the grapefruit more creative! I poured the chocolate on and made it like dessert. Like what was creative about just making a juice from it?"

"You are just jealous, honey. Don't you know that drinking is more important for people than eating? You can survive longer without food duh. You just can't bear your lost but you can't always just win."

"Okay, you are right. Thank you for making this. It's so tasty."

"Anything for you love."

Christmas time...

"Time to unwrap your presents guys, are you ready?" Mom called on us. Here we go, it's Christmas, the most wonderful time of the year when we celebrate birth of Jesus and just enjoy each other presence. Houses are decorated everywhere, Christmas trees with the presents underneath them, lot of tasty food, traditional Christmas fairytales and this peace and quiet, such a blessing. I love spending time with my loved ones.

"Don't worry, I got something for you." Lisa winked at me and handed me a present.

"I don't think there is hidden the stuff I wanted. Like I wished the new merch but why wouldn't  others have it too? Merch has a huge amount of clothing." I threw the present away.

"Lauren, you goof! Why did you throw it away without even unwrapping it?" Lisa pushed me to the floor.

"Unwrap it or I will be on top of you the whole day!"

"Okay." I sighed. I unwrapped it to see a shirt with the sign All I want for Christmas is you and Lisa's photo. She got the same just with photo of me.

"You really made these shirts just for us two? These are so cute." 

"I just put the truth on them. All I want for Christmas is you, none of these presents can be compared to you. I don't get it how I got so blessed to have you as my sister and girlfriend. I love you, Lauren Christine Cimorelli."

"I love you too, Lisa Michelle Cimorelli."