Chapter 2: Coming out

Lauren's POV

I was so close to finally kiss her. Her flawless face was practically just few inches away from me. I don't know what is wrong with me but I have always liked girls. I have dated also some guys but never felt the magic of love around them. However, this was just up to now. When I fell on top of Lisa, my body shivered at our contact. We just stayed at that position for a while and looked into each other eyes. Lisa is so beautiful. I have been crushing on her for three years now. Dang, I was finally about to pour my whole heart out for her when the flipping phone rang. 

"Who was it?" I decided to break the silence.

"It was Christina..." Lisa sighed.

"And so? What did she need?"

"She announced that tomorrow we are going back to Sacramento. Tomorrow morning, we should meet up in front of her house. That's all she said." 

"Lit but why exactly tomorrow? I wonder what she wants to do there." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey, Lo. Cheer a bit, we are gonna see our childhood place and our old friends again and after all, you love travelling." If only she had a clue that Christina's call ruined something for what I have been waiting for years.

"I think we should pack our stuff now."

Next day...

"C'mon girls, faster, I can't wait forever!" Christina yelled at us as we were putting our stuff into the car.  This time, we decided to leave our brothers at home, so I guess it will be something for our job. We decided to split into two halfs. Christina, Lisa and I went as first by Christina's car and Katherine, Amy and Dani followed us. This will be a long ride...

In Sacramento...

Christina went to our former recording studio and she left us alone here in wonderful city park. Mysteriously, also Dani, Kath and Amy dissapeared somewhere. I have no clue where they can be but I just hope they will come back soon. Now, I am sitting on the bench with Lisa. 

"Ahh, I missed this town so much. So many good memories are coming back into my mind now." Lisa kept smiling while she was eating her hot dog. I couldn't help but bursted into laughter.

"What are you smiling about? What is funny? I don't think that's funny that I am eating a hot doggy?"

"No, keep eating it, it's just that I remembered one funny quote by you. Do you remember how you said we are hot dogs but we want to be called beautiful dogs." 

"Oh yeah, so now you are admitting that I nailed that one?"

"Yah, you are such a goof. The funniest person I know."

"Well, that's a honor when such a roasting queen like you thinks that about me. Wait, I am gonna throw this wrapper into trash." Lisa stood up and headed towards nearby trash can. Meanwhile, I decided to look at some tweets. I logged on my Twitter but when that notification popped up, I almost lost it. It was a tweet from Lisa, there was written:

@ LisaCim : Thinking about you. 

Does it mean that she is thinking about me? Can she like me back? No, it's probably just a Calvin Harris lyrics, so stop making conclusions in your head, Lauren. I told to myself.

"I heard that you just mumbled something?" Lisa tapped my shoulder.

"Really, I did?"

"Stop being silly, Lorenzo. Tell me what it was?"

"That tweet. What did you mean by that?"

"Oh, you meant this one? To be honest, I wrote that about the person who I like. Okay, I am gay and I like someone who I know very well."

"Can I get a hint? Do I know that person?"

"It's a secret but I love someone from my own family." She whispered into my ear.

"I have no clue who can it be, Christina, Kath, Amy or even Dani? Stop teasing me like that, Lise." 

"Okay, you forgot to mention one person!"

"What? What do you mean by that?" That time I knew she was referring to me.

"I fell in love with the girl who made pizza for me, ended on top of me and right now, is sitting here with me. Now, do you know about who I wrote that tweet?"

"About me? You can't be serious?!"

"I am really serious. I can prove it to you." Lisa started leaning in and I did the same. I was freaking out, did she finally admit her love for me and is she about to kiss me? I closed my eyes and let her take control over me. I could feel her fresh warm breath on my face and her hands around my neck. I immediately got butterflies in my stomach, just at her touches. Then I finally felt the taste for which one I was craving years. Lisa flippin Cimorelli just kissed me. She tasted amazing, oh man.

"You taste like the sweetest strawberry I have ever tried. I wish I could kiss you forever, you have no clue for how long I have been waiting to finally do this." Lisa pulled out and smiled at me. I didn't say anything, just reconnected our lips. I just couldn't get enough of her kisses. How much do I love this woman?

"Listen, Laur. I really meant all of that. You have no clue for how long I have been crushing on you. Only you can make me feel like this. You can't imagine how many sleepless nights I outlived with the feeling if you can be mine or not, if you like me back or not. You were always the one who have been on my mind for years. Lauren Christine Cimorelli, I am gay for you and I have no shame to admit it. You are just so damn perfect, I can't get enough of you." Lisa admitted her feelings, causing me to stay there in awe. I never thought she could feel the same.

"In my case, the same goes to you. I like you a lot, no...I love you Lisa Michelle Cimorelli and I want you to be mine, can you become my girlfriend?" I grabbed a rose from my bag because I just felt that before that today our first date could happen.

"Oh, so that's how it goes, date in park? Very interesting, Ladybug." Lisa started laughing.

"That was not for what I was asking for, lady. Can you just answer the right question?" I became nervous.

"Okay, if you wanna. Yes, Lauren, I would love to be your girlfriend. C'mon, let's go somewhere, babe. I am gonna take you to ice cream." Lisa grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. This day is the best one in my entire life!

Dani's POV

I was there all the time. I was hiding behind the bench and stalking them. I always knew there has been something between Lisa and Lauren. When I saw them kissing, I knew I wasn't wrong. I must confess that they gained their first shipper, they are so adorable together. Okay, at first I was upset, like I knew Lauren was into girls but I always hoped I could be the one with who she would end up together. But nevermind, all I care about is Lauren's happiness. And I have never seen her so happy like now. I can tell Lisa has a good impact on her life but I wonder how will our whole family react to them if they find out about their secret romance?