Chapter 12: I can't live without you

Two weeks later...

Lauren's POV

At the moment, I am smoking my pipe, packing my stuff, ready to leave my family and start a new life. Wonder why? Well, I just got kicked from the band, again. For my unacceptable behaviour. I deserved this, they are right. While I was thinking about my future, I got some sms.

Rachael✌🌸❤: Hey Laur, as you already know, I got you a new job in Ireland, so get ready! Your bus is leaving about an half hour! I will miss you broskie! Just promise me we will stay in contact. Love ya Laur❤❤

Laur👑🔥❤: Thank you Rachael! For everything you did for me! I will miss you too, broskie! And I promise!😭

"Guys, I am ready to leave! I won't bother you anymore, I am moving to Ireland! I am sorry for everything bad I did in the past and I hope that one day you will forgive me! I don't deserve such a precious gems like you all are in my life, I love you all so much and I will miss you more than anything!"

"Lauren, I don't want you to leave me! What will I do without my Sugar?" Dani hugged me tightly.

"I am sorry Dan, I have to. It will be better for everybody like this. I will come back one day, I promise. I won't forget about you. I just need to be productive again, I hate being unemployed!"

"Okay, can you already leave?" Christina was still angry with me.

"Yeah sure, like you wish. I won't bother you anymore. Bye guys!" My last sight went to Lisa. She didn't even say anything to me. It hurt so much, just knowing that she doesn't love me anymore. Well, this is the time for a new chapter of my life.

Lisa's POV

It has been two freaking weeks since our breakup but I just can't move on from her. I let Lauren go and didn't even show an effort to change it. But now, I can't let it happen. I know she has been behaving strange lately but I just can't lose her. 

"I am going on a bike ride, to clear my head. I will be back soon." I lied to my family. I grabbed the bike and started chasing Lauren. Damn it, I came there when it was too late. She already entered some bus. No I can't lose her, I won't give up so easily. Some flippin bus can't stop me from getting my love back! I removed one of my shoes and threw it in the rear of that bus.

Lauren's POV

I turned to see my wonderful city one last time before I entered the bus. I sat down and looked at my lock screen. There was Lisa and I, kissing. I decided to delete it and replace it with something else. Suddenly, I heard something like smash. I looked at the window to see it was broken. Luckily, no one was hurt. Driver immediately stopped, to find out who did that. I got out of the bus to see that culprit as well. When I found it out, I stood there completely frozen. There was Lisa, crying her eyes out while kneeling on the cold ground. Seeing her broken like that hurt my heart and feelings so much. I never stopped loving her.

"Lauren please, just come back to me. I forgive you everything, I can't move on. I still love you! I must do this, to get you back! Please, stay!" Lisa poured out all of her heart.

"You still love me, after all of that?"

"Yeah, I really do. Lauren, I can't live without you! Please don't go or I will go there with you!"

"Oh baby, why didn't you tell me this earlier? Of course, I will stay here with you. Being with you will be so worth it!"

"I almost lost you, I can't believe that you are still here with me! Lauren, you have no idea how much I love you!"

"So, you are giving me another chance now?"

"Yes, just please don't be so foolish with things like...you know."

"I won't, I promise. My life would be nothing without you. Only you make my days brighter, you are the light in my life. My only reason to live. Lisa, I love you endlessly." I put down my suitcase and watched how the bus was leaving. I didn't care about my job, all I wanted at that moment, was Lisa. My number one. I smashed my lips onto hers, with the biggest passion ever and by that kiss, I gave her all of me. My hands travelled down to her shaped waist and her hands found its way on my neck. We ended up making out, as a reunited couple. I won't let her go ever again.