"You know I would never put my hands on you, Cyn. Your daddy loves you, more than anything." I made eye contact with her. "You hear me?"

Cyn nodded her head and I could tell she was about to cry again. I held my arms out for her and she did the same, allowing me to scoop her up into my arms.

"I love you, and I pinky promise I'll do anything for you. You won't understand until you get older, but your daddy gonna be a big meany to anyone that messes with you." I spoke. "You hear me?"

She nodded her head before laying it on my shoulder. I turned off the light and closed the door to the bathroom, making my way to Cyn's room to find Gianna knocked out on the bed. I fixed Cyn's side and placed her down on the bed, pulling her cover over her as well. Her eyes were already shutting so I kissed her forehead before getting ready to head out.

"Daddy, can you please stay with me?" She asked in a soft voice.

"Of course." I responded, looking around to find somewhere to lay. I shrugged and grabbed another blanket to lay on the floor, then an extra pillow to lay my head. Just as I got comfortable, Cyncere got up.

"Where you go-" I stopped once I realized she got off the bed to stay with me. She brought her pillow as well and I made room for her, before I put the blanket over her.

"I love you daddy." She spoke with a straight face and her eyes already closed. I smiled and held in my laugh before I fixed her hair out of her face.

"I love you too, princess."

________________________________

"You needa get up and ready for school, son son." I spoke as Kj laid in bed. I was tired myself, but I had to get him up and ready for school so that Mamé could rest a little more.

I sighed because this little boy wasn't trying to get up at all. He turned over towards his brother and pulled the blanket over his head, ignoring me.

"Now I ain't playing with you boy, I'm tired too." I yawned.

"Ok, so can we both just go back to sleep?" He finally spoke and turned toward me, looking up at me with hope. I chuckled and shook my head at him.

"Get yo butt up and brush that stank mouth."

He smacked his lips but did as told anyway. I waited for him to finish brushing his teeth, before turning on the water for his shower. I sat down on the toilet cover and waited for him to finish, before grabbing his towel to help him dry himself off. Karl swears he's grown, so he took over and did it himself.

I helped him lotion up because this boy will only put lotion on his elbows and skip everything else, then he got dressed in his uniform. I took him back into his bathroom to fix his hair and line him up really quick, just to clean him up. He then slipped on his socks and shoes, showing me that he could tie his own shoe laces.

"Grab yo book bag and head downstairs so we could-" I was interrupted by Nemo, who made sure we knew he was awake by being loud as hell. Karl waited for me as I helped his baby brother brush his teeth. After that, we headed out their room to find Gianna and Cyn coming out of the girls room, both with some messed up hair.

"Good morning." I held Nehemiah in one arm and pulled the girls in for a hug on the other. They replied and I made sure they both brushed their teeth before we all headed down the stairs.