14

Yatta's POV

"Please, leave the street shit for the streets
It's beef, we on feet, through there all week
It's beef, like Tarzan we hangin' in his trees
It's beef, bouncin' on his dogs like fleas
Please, I'm a broke bitch dreams
P, I fired three hoes this week
Bitch, you don't work, you a leech
Get up out my DM's, bitch you a creep"

"It's feels good to be back home, forreal." I spoke as I nodded my head to me and KE's unreleased music. "I swear I'm coming different this year though, ain't letting shit knock me off my grind."

"What the fuck I'm talm bout, cuddy." KE dapped me up.

It's New Year's eve, so you know the whole family together at my aunty house for a celebration. I'm still touring, but I'm just glad I could be back in the Bay Area with my people. I get hella busy though, but any little chance I get, I'll be with my kids or in the studio just working.

Mamé still on the same shit about not going back to the house, as well as not letting me know their location. She been blowing me when she be talking about leaving me foreal, but I know that ain't gonna happen. I'm just waiting for this whole situation to be over with because it's irritating as hell. Every time I go back to the house it's empty, and Mamé won't ever let me see her unless we go out with the kids. Other than that, she'll drop them off with me and be gone. We been on bad terms for way too long now, but I'm hoping we can fix this shit soon.

"Daddy, look at what I drawed!" Cyncere smiled excitedly, shoving a paper in my face.

"You supposed to say look at what I drew, can you say that for me princess?"

"Look at what I drew!" She repeated.

"That's my baby." I pulled her in for a hug and kiss. She smiled widely as I took a look at the picture. She drew a picture of a house, with a stick figure version of me, her, Mamé, and her brothers standing outside of it. All hand in hand, we all had crooked smiles on our faces. Her and her mama had triangle shaped dresses with poke dots, hearts, and stars on them.

I laughed and smiled as I hugged her tight. "This is beautiful baby, I'm gonna hang it up at work. I love this." I didn't take my eyes off the paper. "Why my teeth yellow? You tryna diss me?"

"Because you be wearing those thingys." She put her hand on my teeth to point at my golds. I laughed again and shook my head.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too daddy." She hugged me. "Daddy, can I have some of those?" She pointed at my grills again.

"Of course baby, I'll get you yours soon."

"Pinky promise?" She held her small pinky out.

When I tell you my heart melted man, I'm so in love with my daughter. I wrapped my pinky around hers and kissed it, she did the same. "I pinky promise."

"Daddy, you like my earrings?" She started showing off her small gold hoops, I think the ones Mamé calls bamboos. I smiled and nodded, looking at her name in the middle of them.

"Yup, they hella pretty just like you. Let me take your picture." I pulled out my phone as she posed. I laughed and shook my head at her because she for sure got her poses from Mamé. I chose the first picture that was a slight off guard, since she didn't pose yet.