He looked handsome when he was frowning in concentration, but I couldn't help myself from smiling when he suddenly sneezed and accidentally sent the cocaine flying everywhere. He started cursing like there was no tomorrow and blamed his mistake on the crappy lightbulb that was barely illuminating the office and looking like it was going to give out any moment. Once it actually did, together with the radio, he couldn't help it but to grab his baseball bat and start smashing what was left of the useless piece of electronics. '' Crappy office! Crappy tunnels! Crappy life! I should just go back to Busan, where at least I get to feel sorry for myself on a beautiful beach, while I'm eating tteokbokki that doesn't taste like actual shit! ''

My smile turned in to quiet chuckles and Jimin stopped destroying the radio with his baseball bat. His eyes grew wide with surprise and for a moment he looked confused, like he couldn't understand what he was hearing. Then he realised that the sound was laughter and that it was coming from my direction. His head twisted towards me and he stared at me with a stunned expression on his face. I bit my lower lip and quickly forced myself to get serious again. I thought that he was angry at me for laughing at him, but then he pointed at me with his baseball bat and quietly mumbled: '' That... That is a nice sound. You should make it more often. ''

My eyes grew wide with surprise and I found myself at a loss of words. My hands trembled, I lowered my head and quietly mumbled instead: '' Mind if I smoke in here? ''

Jimin put his baseball bat down again and went back to packing away the cocaine. '' You can start a fire for all I care. As long as you don't burn any of the weed or Namjoon's things. Cause then I'd be in trouble. ''

I found it surprisingly easy to talk to Jimin. He was like a stormy night, with lightning that appeared every now and then to cut through the sky and illuminate the world. His outbursts could get extremely violent, but they never lasted long. Something inside him ignited because of the smallest of things, but it was a fire that you could easily put out once you learned the right things to say.

He even bothered to listen to my stories about my money problems. He was carefully watching me, while I was telling him about how I needed cash for the doctor that was looking after Chanyeol. Then he lowered his head and seriously began: '' I should be trying to convince you to get a loan from Namjoon, but... We both know how that would end. So just... I'm going to give you an address and if you want, you can go there. It's a restaurant and if you ask for Jungkook and tell him that I sent you, he will get you a part time job there. The pay wouldn't be high, but it would be better than nothing. ''

My eyes grew wide with shock and I stared at him in disbelief. '' They would hire someone like me at an honest restaurant? ''

Jimin grinned and dismissively waved with his hand. '' Jungkook's not like us. He obeys the law. He is kind and he'll surely feel bad for you. If he tries to send you off, just be persistent. His father owns the restaurant, so don't believe him if he'll give you any bullshit excuse about why he can't hire you. He's easily manipulated by girls anyway. ''

My eyebrows furrowed together with confusion and I took a drag from my cigarette before leaving it between my lips and grabbing another plastic packet for weed. Once I filled it with the drug and weighted it to make sure that the amount was correct, I threw it on the pile with the others. A confused frown stayed on my face as I held my cigarette between my fingers and mumbled: '' Why are you friends with a person that sounds so great? ''

'' Don't voice your suspicions in front of him. He really is nothing like me and he gets offended if you compare him to street thugs. He is working hard and earning money, so that he would be able to go to law school in the future and make his father proud. Or was it med school? Doesn't matter. My point is that the only thing that we have in common is the way that he gets a little bit overprotective when it comes to his family or the restaurant. The two of us met each other in an overnight holding cell at a police station, you know. A group of teenagers that were playing gangsters, were trying to torment his dad. It ended up with them getting beaten up before the police arrived and dragged Jungkook away, '' Jimin lowly explained, staring in to distance and shaking his head at the memory.