In moments like this one, I was glad that I didn't exist as anything more than just 'Three'. A girl with no documents. Invisible.

My eyes snapped open and I instantly reached out to grab the person that was standing next to me. I held on to his leg and pulled him on the ground without hesitation. We rolled around the room and I was hitting him with desperation until his voice managed to get through to my head. Once I recognised him, I let go of him right away and quickly crawled back in to a safe distance again. My hands were trembling when I reached up with them, to fix the mess in my dark hair and my startled eyes were wandering left and right around the dark office. '' S-Sorry. I had a nightmare. I thought you were planning to hurt me. I didn't mean to start hitting you. Did I fall asleep? ''

I looked around RM's loaning services, which was where I stopped earlier that night to ask them about the next time they wanted me to sell drugs. I thought that someone was following me and Namjoon allowed me to stay there for a while and wait until that person would give up and leave. It seemed like I ended up falling asleep on their sofa.

I had no idea how much time passed, but Namjoon was nowhere in sight anymore. Jimin was standing in front of me instead and rubbing the spot on his arm where I punched and scratched him. His black hair was a little sweaty, the smell of cologne, cigarettes and alcohol was radiating off his skin and from the looks of the money that was stuffed in a pocket of his blue leather jacket, it seemed like he was out selling drugs that night.

Then I spotted the blanket that he was holding under his arm. I kept staring at it with confusion, while he waved his hands through the air and loudly explained: '' I gave you a scare? You have no idea how much you scared me! I thought that someone was robbing us again! You don't even want to know how long Namjoon spent scolding me the last time that I accidentally forgot to lock our office! There is no way that I am going through something like that ever again! I was about to smash your head with my baseball bat, but then I recognised your face and went to look for a blanket instead. ''

I blinked with surprise and my gaze snapped towards his face again. I was embarrassed to ask and Jimin barely heard me when I quietly mumbled: '' You went to look for a blanked instead of waking me up and kicking me out? Does that mean that I can... I can stay here? Is it really okay for me to stay here? ''

The cage that I was forced to call 'my home', was one of the places where I felt the least safe at the moment and I was looking for excuses not to go back.

'' Namjoon locked you in the office and left, so he must trust you. And if he thinks it's fine, then it's fine with me too. '' Jimin carelessly shrugged and took off his leather jacket. He pulled out the money he earned that night and carelessly tossed it on the coffee table. Then he loudly yawned, stretched his arms and headed towards another room. He was about to walk through the doors, when he paused and glanced over his shoulder. '' Ya' want coffee? I know I said that you can stay, but I now that you're awake, I am not letting you go back to sleep. We got our newest supply of drugs and I need someone to help me pack them in smaller packets. I need to do that before tomorrow morning when our dealers will come to collect them. ''

That was how I ended up spending the rest of the night with Park Jimin and listening to his never ending complaints about life. He was sitting on the sofa in their office, while I had my legs crossed on a plastic chair. There was a small scale on the coffee table between us, I was packing away a giant pile of weed and he was getting busy with the cocaine. The fading light that was shining above our heads, was casting strange shadows on his face.