Chapter 19-what lost is when it was found.

Haruka POV

      Years it took me years to get revenge on the family who destroyed my daughter. Even I a father who had to take part of her pain. My family who was the most responsible for her torture. They do not know what sinister plan I had for them or little do they know that the man they respect the father who was there for them has turned against them. Karl heinz had to care for my child for i couldn't even give her the love she deserved. Now she ran away as a expected, and was found by the king. my plan had already started the moment she came back. That was what I had vow. If she were ever to return home or to us. I will make my whole family watch as she destroys them or rather I destroy our precious little family.

    "Haruka the piece has been set.." rido had stated.

      "Good. Now I just need my family to fall even furthur down to a darker corner. The pain that i had to partake in my yuka life . I will give it back to them 1000 fold. They will experience the most hurtful betrayal of their life. And whose to say they didnt deserve it? Cause they do." I laughed.

       "You have change haruka" he smiled sinisterly.

       "I had to change for the matter of life. If i were to stay as an ignorant bad father then they will keep trying to destroy yuka happiness. I think its time they learn the most brutal lesson in life. And i suspect shuu is torturing yuki in the most painful matter." I laughed at the thought of yuki screaming as shui puts in tje plug.

        "Its funny how they think that they always have the upper hand yet they dont even know whats going to hit them. Do they haruka?" Says karl

       As he says that i looked into an old photo of yuka and the maid that took care of her. It was the onlt photo he had of yuka. And then he remembered something. He turns to look at karl.

   Ayumi pov

As i step forward i am met with a boy who looks exactly like zero.

       "You must be ayumi sakamaki aka yuka kuran. Your prolly wondering why i look like zero. Well i am his twin. My name is ichiru. My master was killed by the man you hate kaname." He told me. "But your here for the final test. Before you answer yes. I need you to be sure you wanna go through this"

       "What do you mean?" I asked.

         "The final test requires alot of thinking and truth. Without it you could fall into despair. You must have bravery before you succumb to hate." He said.

        "Okay got you. But what is the final test?" I asked him.

         "The requires to sacrifice what is truly needed in the world." he tells me. " To become one to bring about the understanding of the other and the person. If your were to choose to kill one and the other. Or kill the other to save the one"

          " I dont get it." I looked at him puzzled.

          " Do you care for your brothers and my brother?" He asked me. As I looked at him like he was stupid.

           "Yes. I love them and i care for them. Why are you bringing them up? " I looked at him wondering where he is getting at.

           He looked at me sadly thinking i would get what he meant by what he said. I Still stared at him dumbfounded still wondering what he meant by that. 

          "ayumi you need to understand something. When it comes  to love or hate, are you willing to do anything to keep them safe even if it means your death." He says as he picks up a rose that some how came into thin air. I looked at him as something started to click in my head. Do I have to make a horrible choice. That might involve my brothers and zero death or do I end up doing some thing that Might hurt them in the end. What does he mean?

Shuu POV

I watched as Reiji took off the potion that he gave to the sorry excuse of a sister Yuuki to torture her. She woke up to realized she wasnt with Kaname or her parents. 

      "where am I?" she says as she woke up to also noticed that she was tied to the table by unbreakable rope that reiji made to make sure nothing ever escapes his hold.

      "Well finally the maggot got up. You even dare to asked where you are?" I glared at her as she shrinks from my anger.

       "Why are you doing this to me?" She says. " I did nothing wrong all i wanted was to get to know my sister."

       "Why I am doing this?" I glared darkly at her. " Let me tell you how many times since you cant get that through your thick idiotic brain of yours to know that everything is your fault and that you have no right to even be called a sister. One you torture her. Two you thought you were better then her. Three u had everything on a silver platter why she had nothing to get her though the day. four you ignored her like she is some pest. five you think she is beneath you. And yet you had the audacity to say you what to get to know her. Let me make this clear for you. You are nothing compared to Ayumi. Your not her sister.  and you will never be. sadly your not going anywhere nor is anyone ever going to save you. Nobody can you hear." I stared at her sadistically as she looked at me with pure misery.  

    "Kaname and Juuri Kuran you guys brought his misfortune on yourselves and now you will recieve retribution." I thought as I hear Yuki scream in pain as the torture began.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update been having difficulties with the laptop. It took awhile for this chapter to come out.

Well its happening yuuki torture has finally started. What do you think going yo happen? What going one with Ayumi? Did she figure out what ichiru meant? Does she has to choose to kill or not? Well stick around for more of the story.

Please comment and vote.