Chapter 17-the truth behind it all

Ayumi POV

I walked into the all familiar place the beginning of my life.  I watched as my mother shouted she's a monster and father shoved me into Sayuki arms.

They walked away with Yuki in their arms. I wanted so badd for you to love me. I was just a baby how could you do that?

"Ayumi its doesnt look what it seems." I hear sayuki say. I watched as the sayuki that was Carrying me into the bedroom thats was a basement. Sayuki new my parents wont allow me to love up there with them. 

As I was about to cry with this painful experience, I hear footstep coming downstairs and my father appeared.

"Sayuki give me Yuka." He says with a soft gentle face.

"Why should I? You called her a monster. You shoved her into my arms. You do not love her." She says.

"Sayuki more then anything, I love yuka. I knew from the every start she will be different. she will be special, But Juri wont think so. She just a child. A baby who did nothing wrong. Sayuki be her mother , her ony parent. I trust you that every love I give my daughter you must erase it and replace it with a false painful memory. She must not know.  Cause I fear if she knew and juri finds about it. She will be killed by her own mother." He gives sayuki a very painful expression.

"Your biological father loved you more than lfe itself. But he knew that if juuri were to even find out his affection and love towards you she will kill you." She tells me.

I watched as the scenes that unfolded my first day, my first step, my first word. My own father was there with a smile on his face. 

I watched as the 3 year old me being song to by my dad.

"Yuka if anything bad happens and I am no longer there. You need to be strong and prve every one wrong." He says. As I cried that person whom I resented was the one that truly loved me. THe memories of the times that I thought my father abused has returned to those happy memories. 

I watched as the scened changed into the all familiar place. I adopted father office.

"haruka what brings you here." Karl asked.

"Karl, your majesty I have a favor to asked of you. I have two daughter one being fully loved why the other is being abused by my wife. She hates her because her eyes are different. Karl one day she will run away nd lose that memory. But I want you to take care of her love her as I cant love her penly as  i want to." he tells him.

"Then why dont you give her your love." he asked my father.

"Its juri if i show an ounce f affection towards her he will be killed by juri and that not I want for her life. Yuka deseres far better parents that Me." he says.

"What makes you think I would be a good father?" He asked.

"I know you wont but do know you will love my daughter the moment you see her. Please Karl. I am putting my faith in you." He tells him.

"Fine I will." he says and then he goes back to work. 

As my father goes back home to enter my room, and tucks me in and kisses my forehead.

"Yuka, You may believe I hate you and I abuse you but none of that happen you never truly were happy. I dont deserve you. I am a father who you should despised even though I loved you from bottom of my heart. Even though you wont remember anything. I want you to grow up hapy and loved. Nt in a place full of misery and pain you had to go through when you loved with us. One day you will find out but not today, not ever. I dont deserve a daughter like you." He says as he cried that day.

 All those year Karl has been sending my father letters about my upbringing anf Haruka smiled as I was enjoying the family I never got to have. 

"You father more than anything wanted you to be happy not in pain. SO he did the one thing that could make yoou happy let you leave with out finding you. Knowing Karl Heinz will love you as you should have been," Sayuki says as she disappears. I couldn't hold it in, i cried. My father my own flesh and blood was the person who truly loved me. Why is fate so cruel?

Haruka POV

I didnt want yuka to feel like i was holding her back. I knew fro the start she was special. She grew u beautiful.  She has loving brothers who truly love her. karl held into his side of the bargain.

I step into the casket where kain body layed. 

"Akatsuki Kain, Thank you. You did well." I said as I woke him up. The truth is Kain never died I gave him the sleeping potion that reiji had made. 

"Do you really want to kill your family? Dont you love Juri." Kain asked me.

"Yes. I stopped loving juri the moment she abused Yuka. If it wasnt for her I wouldnt have to resort for help. I just needede her to trust me. And for Kaname that bastard who raped Yuka. Who obsessed with her. I cant let him have yuka. kaname does not deserve yuka. and for yuki that spoiled momma girl who had everything giiven to her on a silver platter. karl knows that fire wont make them suffer but the ulmate punishment that hurts most is when the torment comes from the person you least expected." I said "Right Karl?"

"that is correct." as karl heinz enter with Rido.

"Hello brother. So you have always hated Juri for making you choose between her or yuka your own child.  Glad to have you in the dark side. But your correct what greater revenge when it comes from you love isnt it." Rido says. "well Kain your pathetic excuse of a cousin left you behind."

"Dont worry that Aidou that sees kaname as a true master will fall. Everyone that kaname has order will fall. Ayumi wont be hurting once we removed the people that caused it from the beginning.

----------------------------------------------------------

Wow Haruka was the good guy. as well as the main instigator of it all. So what will happen what is ayumi second test? what will happen the family that was thought be the most kind? What is the most evil plan Haruka has planned over his family? Well stick around for mpre lost kuran.

Please Comment and Vote.