Chapter 3-parents day

2 weeks later

Juuri pov

It's been 2 weeks since yuka return. We tried to talk to her but every time we do they intervene. It's like they don't want us any where near our child. Wait they don't want her involve with us again.

Today is parents day. Where everyone parents comes visit their children. I sat on the couch watching yuka argue with that brother Ayato of her for trying to sneak into her room just to drink yui blood.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Yui blood is off limits and your not supposed to drink her blood at all, aya-nii." She scolded. He looked at her not with an annoyed look but a look of longing.

As hours passed parents started to show. And the last one to come was Karl Heinz. The moment he enter we heard yuka

"Oto-san. I miss you. I really miss you daddy." She said then she hugged him. I saw my husband with a pained look. Karl saw us and smirk. Like he is saying you get what you deserve.

We just watched her as she was telling al about her 2 weeks time in cross academy. I felt like I was being destroyed by the sight of her happiness. I want that with her. I want a mother daughter time with. But alas I dont think That could ever happen.

"Ayu-chan please sing daddy that song you sang when your in preschool" Karl said with a touch of elegance in his voice.

"Yes daddy I'l sing it since your not gonna be here again." She said while she fixed her posture and stan up straight everyone in the room began to be quiet.

Third person POV

As Ayumi was preparing to sing she chose the song that somewhat feels the void of her loneliness as a child. 

She sang.

 (If you dont know the song its from fairytail the one that Lyra sings in The deliora arc)

 Umareru kotoba

Kieru ku kotoba

Anata no naka ni  

JUURI'S FLASHBACK.

"You monster what did you do to yuuki? Who would love you? you ugly little monster. You dont even deserve to live. Or have happiness at all." She scream at a little girl with light blue who crying.

"Why dont you love me? What I ever do?" She cried. The sad onely unloved child. Who was hated by her own mother..

End of Flasback.

The brown hair and chocolate brown was crying with shiny pearl dripping from her eyes. Its my fault. If I hadnt love her like I was supposed to then she woudnt have forgotten about us. She would be safe in the mansion. But NO I destroyed her.

In the far corner Haruka wtach his own dautgher sing the song and fully aware the juuri is crying.

  Iki tsuzukeru kotoba

Tachi domari suu na toki

Yuukietu kawaru  

Haruka Flashback

"You stupid wretched girl see what you done. You ruin a year supply of blood tablet how are we going to survive." He screamed at her and puuncher her hard on the stoache and biting and drinking her blood roughly.

"Otou-sama. your hurting me. Im sorry please. Please stop it." That little with the light bue eyes cried herself and trying to ask for mercy but no the father gave her a painful punishment.

End of Flashback

HAruka who stood there felt like his eyes was raining. He couldnt stop it. Knowing full wel it was his faut she ran. If we hadnt done that she would've called me daddy instead of that man.

In the couch Yuuki watches her sister sing that sad song.

  Saa

Aruki dasou

Nakotoki yori  

Yuki's Flashback.

"Bakemono your just a monster that no one wants." She laughed while she threw rocks at the poor little girl face.

The light blue eyed little girl couldnt say anything but cry. 

end of flashback

Yuki couldnt stop crying cause it was aso her fault she left.

Kaname who was beside takuma by the door watched his family feeling so much painful memories.

  Anata wa tsuyoku wa

Teiru taara

No mayowa naite

Ano ko ima kotoba na

Shinjite  

Kaname flashback

"Its ok my beloved little sister." IN his mind. Your nothing but a loser that no one wants. Your too damn naive. Some time in the day,.

"Yes i will marry yuki. I love her. Yuka nothing more then a punching bag." I said knowing full well that yuka was behind that door.

The little girl with light blue eyes ran and cried amd left."

end of flashback.

It wasnt just them. I was probably her last straw on staying. She was done but i am not going to give her up tp them no matter what they say. I said covering my eyes so n one knows that I am crying in my heart filled with nothing but regret.

Shuu POV

i watched the entire Kuran family feel the most torment in their life. I smile cause i could tell this was father doing. He wants to remind them that they can never take back what they had lost. I find it amusing. I never listen to y music when she sings cause I love her voice.

I could hear everyone in my famiy smirk at them. To us Ayumi happiness was top priority. Even if she choooses that Zero boy to marry we wouldnt care as long as she is happy for that some one loves her. I just hope she doesnt fall in love with that Kaname. He doesnt deserve her at all. None of the Kuran do. They dont deserve her forgiveness and they dont deserve her love.

She is my little sister and I rather die then see her with them. I look at Zero and motion for him to follow me.

"Zero I might be alittle hostie towards you but i rather see her with you then them." I told him.

"I have a question why do you brothers hate the kurans so much?" He asked.

"WHy do I need to answer when you already know?" I told him, "She tortured by them since she was a child and now they want forgiveness. No they dont deserve it." 

"OH i will then. I feel bad for her." He told me.

"I Know. But keep her past a secret I dont want her to know." I told Him.

"Yes sir." He said and went back in.

Kurans if you hurt her one more time I will destroy you. And no one gona stop me.

_______________________________

I dont know if this is a good chapter and sorry for the long wait. 

Listen to media as well to hear the song.

Please comment and vote.