Chapter 10 - shuu anger

Shuu pov
It's been been weeks and ayumi still looks broken. She refuses to come out and has nightmares every night.  This is that maggots doijg. Ayumi stays in my room so I can protect her easy. I asked Reiji to put a spell that does allow the kurans to pass through.  I can't take it anymkre. He damaged her too much. I am beyond angry. Why can't they listen? One simple thing they can't follow.

I went out to get some food so ayumi can eat. She needs to eat and I don't care what she says she needs to get her strength up as I was walking back I saw kaname trying to push the door.

"Damn it why can it open? The the know open the door isnt" He looks frustrated. Then he noticed me.

"What did you do?" He scowled. "Why won't it open?"

"I asked Reiji to put a spell so no kurans cam enter." I glared at him trying to contain my anger.

"You can't keep me away from her she is mine. And only mine." He said.

That does it. I can't take it anymore with this Damn waiting.

"YOURS? YOURS YOU SAY? HOW DARE YOU SAY SHE IS YOURS. SHE IS MINE. YOU GOT THAT AND I WANT YOU TO STAY THE FUCKEN AWAY." I  shouted grabbing him and threw to the wall. And them punched him. Ayato punch may sound like a bullet but my punch sounds like a bomb. Cause ticking time bomb.

"She is my sister I have every right to get her back." He spit at me.

"I SAID ONCE BEFORE. YOU DONT DESERVE IT. YOU HAD 5 YEARS TO DAMN FUCKEN CHANG BUT YOU DID NOT CHANG. YOUR SAID YOU WANT FORGIVENESS.  BUT YOU FAIL YOU SON OF A BITCH. YOUR NOTHING BUT A PEST THAT DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE. FIRST YOU PUT ON HER THE NEXT YOU KIDDNAPPED HER AND NOW YOU RAPE HER." I was at at my limit. I wanted nothing then to kill him. But not yet. I need to see him suffwr.

"You don't scare me. I get yuka no matter what it takes." He said smirking. He dares smirk.

"Oh really.?" I said find amusement in his statement. He doesn't know my spell on yuki is still in a affect. Truth is we never intended to release the spell. We were taking precautions against the kurans.

"YUKI GET IN HERE." I shouted looking at him with a sadistic smile plastered in my face.

"Yes shuu-kun." She looked at me with love in her eyes. Stupid kuran girl do you really think I love you.  You sad excuse of a sisyer.

"I thought you put down those spell on her." He looked at ne.

"I didn't I refuse." I said smiling.

"Yuki. You love me right." I asked her

"Yes shuu-kun I love you." She smiled dumb girk.

"Good. Now tho he are this." I handed her the knife.  I looked at kaname and he knows what I am about to do.

"Yuki dont. Don't listen to him." He tried tried to reason with her. Don't worry she still be alive. 

"Yuki stab yourself one in in the stomache one on your knees and one on your arms. Don't disobey me if you want my love to grow for you." I told her.

And she did what she was told. I looked at kaname. It's bad enough you underestimated me. I grabbed again his collar and threw him out the window. I know he is not dead yet. But that did hit the spot. But But I wonder what will happen? When farher. I wonder what does he have in store for for the kurans.

I walked into the room and watch my sister sleep. I will always protect you no matter what happens.

Reiji pov
I overheard shuu amd kaname
I knew that he loved her. As I was walking back to my room.  My phone rang.

I looked at the caller ID it's dad. I answered it.

"Hello father. What do you need?" I asked him

"Just calling to see what's going on? How's ayumi." He asked. I know dad loves ayumi.

"Father there has been an incident or multiple incident. Regarding the kuran and our sweet sister. "  I told him.

Karl heinz pov.
In my mind I was beyond angry what did they do?

"What did did they do?" I asked my son.

"First they put a spell in her to make her think she is dating kaname kuran. Second they kiddnapped her and lastly they raped. She is in  the room  crying her eyes out. She refuses ro get out and gets nightmares every noght. Now she is staying with shuu." My son told me.

How dare they take my dautgher and put her in the that spot. I will Destroy them.

"Thanks for the information reiji. I call in a few weeks time." I I told him and hanging up.

"Rido we need ab more punishment to the kuran it's going going to be far more painful them ever before. " I said.

"Yes your majesty." He told me.

Your going to get what yo7 deserve kurans.

Unknown pov.
"Well well well. She developing. Our sweet innocent little ayumi. I need tou to grow stronger then ever before." A A man withe red long hair and red eyes.

"Your majesty why are you so obsessed with this child." My My servant said.

"She has the power to unite the world. She doesn't realized that she Is the queen of a all that is righteous." I  told. Him. "And beside she is my most is my most beloved friend. Sad Sad thing is she doesn't remember me. Due to the accident.  But she will. I I care her her far longer than anyone. I see her pain ever since we met on in that faithful day. We promised we be together. But I do fear she that he he loves someone else."

In In my mind I will always support her here very decision. Cause Cause I Cause I love her.
------------------------------------------------
Please comment and vote.
Who is the person that talking talking how does does he does he know ayumi? And And wow shuu your angry?  What is Karl heinz plans?