Chapter 13 hey baby

Ayumi pov
I was in the living room with my brothers Reiji holding yamato while laito holding shinori while shaking her and catching her and making her laugh. I think he shouldn't do that she just ate.

"Lai-nii you shouldn't do that to her she going to. .." I was about to say vomit but she vomit anyway she laughed at his expression.

"Oh my god I been barfed on." He screamed.  "My beauty my sexy beauty."

"Haha. Tried to warn you." I laughed at his idiocy.

"So ayumi what are you going to do about the kurans." Reiji asked. Everyone jn the room grew quiet.

"Honestly I don't know. But I do know. Is that I don't want them any where near my kids. I would rather die then them being nice to my kids.  They are mine. I will protect them them if it's thr last thing I do." I told them.

I was about to head out to get food for the children until yet again yuki bumps into me.

"What do you want? You pesky little twerp. " I glared.

"Yuka please we want you back." She begged

"Want me back." I gave it a thought not. I slapped her hard in the face.  Then scratched her then beat her up. Thinking of all those times while I was being tormented while she was being praised.

"I don't want to go back. Your Nothing but an arrogant little spoiled brat. Who got everything while I had nothing. You didn't even help me when I was being beaten and bruised and for what.  I did nothing wrong. Yet I was being hurt.  You were praised. I was raped by both dad and brother.  You never deserve my kindness.  You deserve nothing but eternal pain.  My brother shuu finds you nothing but a toy to destroy for his enjoyment. He never loved you." I screamed back at her. She was unconscious.

I ran to the woods and screamed everything they did to me. I let all my anger go. For years I wanted to be accepted.  but they never did and now they want me. Fuck them. Fuck them all. I will kill you kurans if it's the last thing I do.

Zero pov
I was outside when I heard ayumi scream at yuki. I watched her get beat up by ayumi.

Yuki you hurt her. And now you have to pay the price.

I followed ayumi to the woods where she screamed out all the things they did to her.  I was happy she got it out. But I still want to kill them. The kurans dont know I rigged their blood tablets.  They will have all the worst nightmare every single time they sleep.

I will torment them with the pain they did with ayumi. Everything they did to her will be nothing but instant pain.

Kurans prepare for the pain of a lifetime.

I walked back in to meet kaname.

"What do you want vampire? " I asked him with a hint of coldness.

"What does she see in you?" He glared glared at me. "She is supposed to be minr. She is mine. "

"God how many times do you need to see that ayumi does not like you. You nothing but stupid little vampire who knows nothing about love. You hurt her many times. You raped her and got her pregnant. If you even loved her you would've protected her back then you insignificant asshole." I yelled at him

"I have every right to be near hwr. She gave birth birth to birth to my kids. My children. You nothing but a lowly level e vampire. " He smirked.

I was about to grab my gun until shuu barges in and beats the living shit out of the guy

Shuu pov
Hearing that from this maggots mouth just ser me over the top.

I gotta hand it to him. He is persistent. 
"You stupid little mother fucker.  You think you the best. Your not. Just because your the father doesn't mean you get to see her. You are so fucken stupid. I told you and I tell you again. Your nothing but a stupid little fly who can't seem to get words through your stupid brain. You are never to go near her. Your nothing but an idiot. Who can't take no for fucken answer. You hurt damage destroyed her. You think you have the right.  No you dont. You an idiot. Stay the fuck away." I screamed at his ear. And I knocked him out cold.

"That hit the spot.  Zero your our brother we will protect you." I told him. And motion Jim to get inside.

"Kaname has something planned and I don't know what so people be on high alert."  Reiji said.

We nodded and gave out our opinions on the matter.

Everyone will take turns watching ayumi and her kids.  My night tonight.
I love ayumi children like they are my own.

I watched shinori giggled at me.

"Shinori.  You will always be safe. I will be there for you and your brother and mother. " I gave her the smiled.

"Shuu-nii are you okay?" I hear ayumi say.

"Yea I am. Ayumi be safe. I don't want them to hurt you again.  I care about you you know that." I told her.

"I know Shuu-nii I will. I scream if I need any help. I love you you know." She told me and giving me a smiled.

"I love you too. " I smiled at her and gave her my biggest hug I could find.

In my mind. I will kill the kurans they deserve nothing but death. I don't care now. Reiji and me are planning how to kill the kurans.  Sorry father we can't wait any longer they must die. They have to die. They got to die.

As I was about to head back inside. My phone rang. I saw the caller to see father on the phonw.

"Yes father." I say.

"Son get your brothers and meet me at the abandoned church. There are things we need to discuss on the kurans destruction. " He said. In my mind finally.
--- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please comment and vote.
What is the plan for the kurans demise?  Finally.