Chapter 18- what makes it better?

Shuu POV

I watched as Ayumi body laid on the bed rising up and down in sync. How could I let this happen. I should have seen her at that party if I had known she would be in this mess But I made it happen. Nothing i can do what happen happens. All that is left is for her to find the strength to wake up.

As I got up and walked out of my room I bumped into Haruka that bastard.

"Hello shuu! I think its time you know everything from the moment you met ayumi." He said as he put his hands on my head.

Every memory that ayumi had with her father was good. As he showed everything from the day she was born to the day he went to my father for help. Haruka truly loved my sister.

As he let go of mh head i stared at him.

"Why would you make her forget you?" I questioned him.

He looked at me and gave me a sad smile.

"If she had known juri would have killed her. I couldnt let that happen. So i did the one thing i could do. Erase everything of her memory of me." He told me.

After all this time there was only one who loved and a kuran at that.

"So do you help me torment my wife and kids? What great pain when it comes from your love one? Am i right?" He smiled sadistically.

For once i agreed, This man is truly sadistic and more intelligent.

"Haruka You have been planning this all along have you?" I asked him

"Why of course. If it wasn't for my flawless act then this wouldn't have been possible. It took me awhile to get them to feel like they have been driven through the corner. But it was all worth it." He smirked evilly.

"So what is the plan?" I asked curiously.

"That will wait until I talk to your brothers." He tells me. "For the mean time, I see you been torturing my yuki for her stupidity."

"It was fun seeing her feel pain and beg us to stop. But how can we stop  for what she did to Ayumi. Truth be told she deserve it. She asked for it. If she had stop to think, what she has been doing to her sister none of this wouldn't happen yet. yet. Her gullibility attitude. Her believeth that Ayumi will forgive her. yuki deserve every pain thrusted unpon her." I told him as I chuckled evilly. "So until you talk to our brothers the plan wont be discussed."

"Yes until then lie low. Dont tlet my family know what i said." He told me as he went to look for my dear siblings.

"You wont have a problem with that." I tell him.

AYUMI POV

After what had happen, the truth was told upon me. Now i understand why he had to lie. mother would never approved. 

"Ayumi You have passed the first test." Saiyuki tells me. "Your second test won't be with me. it will be....."

She says as some one comes closer to me as she came closer to me she looked familiar until I recognized her.

"The second test will be held by me your mother Christa." She tells me.

"Mother." I cried as I ran into her arms.

"We have no time to lose some one is trying to sabotage the test from the outside. We must d this quick as possible. But your second is more painful then the first one. Some one iss your group has betrayed you and lied to you. YOu must figure who it is." She tells me. "That person isnt who they say they were."

And with that I was sent to the beginning of the school year in cross academy. I watched as The usual things happen. Ayato trying to drink from Yui and well arguments were being told every where.  As hours passed I noticed Yui has been leaving the group lately. As I followed Yui to a room mostly likelly a Kuran.

"Thank you, Yui." You had led my daughter home." Juuri the the evil mother had said.

Yui you betrayed me. I thought to myself. The person I protected from my brothers. Jow could you do this to me? I treated you like a sister but you were only pretending to be my friend when I get out of here you will be in a world of trouble yui.

"You had to go through the lies of the one that you trusted the most with everything jut for it to go down in flames." She says.

"But Ayumi Yui is far different that you imagines cause she was long dead the one in control of her body is......." she starts to say until my bastard  of a mother sai.

"I could always trust you Cordelia. You pretended to love my daughter despite everything yet deep inside you. You absolutel loathe her."  Juuri said.

 I stood there shocked that the one peron I thought loved me. The mother that too care of me was the one who hated me. I should've seen this coming. Ayato, kanato and laito warned me about her two faced lying mouth but I chose not to listen to them. They were right Cordelia is evil through and through..

"Okaa-san the moment I get out of here. Cordelia will suffer the most hurtful and painful thing you can ever imaine." I glared at the sight of the person.  "How could I trust a mother who just lied to her adopted daughter right in her face." 

"I dont know but what I do know is that I love you despite where you came from. Knowing you would grow into  beautiful, smart young lady. who loved my son and took care of him while I could not. and for that I thank you." she tells me as she disappears but before she disappears. "Though your final test will be with that man."

"Man what are you talking abou?" I say wondering who is she speaking to.

Kaname POV

"Almost there she is within my grasp. " I said. When I was about to put in the last thing to the spell in order for me to stop and erase every memory of that bastards from her head then I wold be successful. But I was stopped by reiji himself.

"HOW DARE YOU!" HE SHOUTED.

"HOW DARE I. I DID IT SO YOU WONT HAVE HER. AS  STATED IT ONCE BEFORE SHE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE." I SHOUTED BACK.

"SINCE WHEN DID SHE EVER BECOME YOURS. HOW MANY HITS WILL YOU TAKE IN ORDER FOR YOU TO SEE YOU DONT BELONG WITH HER YOU SON OF A BITCH. HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO YELL SHOUT FIGHT YOU FOR YOU TO KNOW YOUR A BASTARD IN SHEEP CLOTHING." SUBARU YELLED BACK HOLDING BACK WHATEVER HE CAN IN ORDER FOR HIM TO NOT TO LOSE CONTROL.

"FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES YUKA SHOULDVE BEEN WITH ME IN THE FIRST PLACED WHY SHOULD i STOP THAT. I WANT TO ERASE ALL OF YOU BASTARDS FROM HER MEMORY." I SAY SEETHING.

"MEMORY ARE YOU FUCKEN STUPID? YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE GOING TO ET YOU DO THAT. HOW STUBBORN YOU ARE. WELL WE HAVE TO DO THIS THE HARD WAY." zERO GLARED as I was about to fight back some one dared put me to sleep. and the next thing i knew was i was knacked out cold.

----------------------------------------

sorry for the long wait. it took longer then i expected. I hope this is a good chapter.

Please comment vote. I  like hearing your thoughts on it.