Chapter 1- cross academy

11 years later

Kaname POV

It's been 11 years since we last saw yuuka. Yuka where do you go? I am sorry. Please return to us.

She probably 16 by now. I wonder has she been eating right. What has been going on in your life yuka? Just as I was thinking yuki my other dear sister came.

"Yuki-chan did they find her?" I asked.

"No. Dad been looking for her. He hasn't found a lead to where she is? I want her back I miss. She deserve that treatment" She cried. I knew she wasn't faking none of is were.

"It's ok. We'll find her. And we will make it right with her. We will beg if we have to. " I said. "By the way what's all the commotion?"

"Oh their will be 8 new students. 7 of them vampires and one human. Though the human going to stay at with us vampire. " She said.

"That's impossible. Human can't be with us. We are vampire." I said knowing hanabusa.

"I know but I heard they are from the royal blood race. Though they are 6 boys and 2 girls." She said.

"That explains why. The royal blood race are known for their brutality. Though they are high above us." I said. Saying these words I felt a familiar presence and my sister did two. Another pureblood is here. Though is not from me or mom or yuki or dad. Not even our uncle who went into hiding. No it can't be but has to the presence of my young sister yuka. She has returned.

Ayumi a.k.a yuka Pov

It's been 11 years alot has changed. Especially for my brothers.  My adopted mothers are dead. Though my past is good they loved but I can't say the same for my brothers cause since then they became cruel so cruel. Yui lived with us for almost a year and my brother drink from her but I don't want that. So every time they try I beat the shit put of them but I am not around they drink.

We are at the nearing the front gates to cross academy. Though we had no choice dad making us.

"Why do we have to go?" Subaru muttered.

I hope they don't cause trouble. Knowing Ayato and Laito. They will cause trouble.

"Oi chinchinashi.  Give me your blood." He demanded. "Yours truly needs it. "

"Ayato what did I say about drinking her blood?" I said in an angry tone.

" You said if I drink from her again you will beat the shit out of me." He said in a scared tone

"Listen everyone. There will be some ground rules." Reiji said.

" What seriously?" Ayato shouted.

"1 rule no drinking human blood.  1 rule no loitering around the day class. 3 no trouble. " Reiji said.

"I'm bad with rules." Said laito in an angry tone.

"Get use to it." He said. That's the one thing that I love rei-nii. He can put them in their place.

The car stopped and out we went to be greeted my an angry silver haired lavender eyes boy.

I had a special power. I could see what happen in their passed. Though it's not a power it's my talent. Though he rough life. Though it shocked me. He is a vampire not just any vampire a level e. He needs blood. The tablets aren't working for him. His eyes grew wide as he stared at me. He looked at me with sadness in it. As I notice my brothers sense he knows something they glared at him.

That's one thing I could not understand. I can't read mind like my brothers can. For a long period of staring the boy who name is zero showed us to the headmaster.  Who name is kaien.

"Welcome to cross academy. " He said in cheery voice. Let's get you going." Until He Saw me and he turned pale.

"Yu..yuka?" He said.

Yuka? Who the hell is yuka? I looked confused.

I sensed my brothers gave him the death glare.

"You got the wrong person she Is our sister ayumi sakamaki. " rei-nii spoke.

"Oh. Well you have to wait for your dorm leader. He should be here shortly. His name is kaname kuran" He said.

Hearing his name pissed my brothers off.

I heard a knock at the door and in came a boy with brown hair and chocolates brown eyes.

Kaname pov

I knew it. It is her. As I came in I looked at her she looked so much like mom a third juuri but with light blue eyes. I smile warmly at her with true feelings not fake. Then I notice like 7 glares the seventh one belonging to kiryu.

"Welcome. Yuka you returned." I said. But to be shocked she looked confused and we'll the 6 boys did not like me for one reason.

"She is not yuka. She is ayumi. " a boy in glasses said.

I know it's you yuka. But why are you hiding it. I motion to the door and told takum to show them to the dorms.

Though one stay the one with the glasses.

"So is she really the lost Kuan sister?" Kaien asked.

"Yes. I don't know why she is hiding it." I told them.

"She doesn't remember.  She got into an accident when my father found her. And another thing  I lie you to stay away from her." He said. "And my names Reiji sakamaki. "

"She is my sister. She should know who I am." I told him.

"No. We will not make her remember. Don't think you can marry her. You lost the right years ago." He said.

I really hated him. He is arrogamt. But no mater she will forgive and become my wife. Mom postpone who I going to marry. Yuki agreed.

Ha ruka POV

Me and juuri knew where that presence is from. My dautgher yuka.  She has returned. While me and juuri and yuki waited anxiously.  The door finally open to reveal 8 students and In the middle is a girl with long brown hair and light blue eyes. Yuka it is you.

I was relieved and happy all of us were. But she looked at us confused.

"So where our room?" She asked.

"On the top floor you and yui will be sharing room." Takuma said.

"Oh yea my name is ayumi sakamaki.  These are my older brother shuu, Ayato,  laito , Kanata and subaru." She said with glee "and this is yui."

"You forgetting someone." I heard another voice to reveal a boy in glasses. Who looked like he should should be should be the oldest.

"Rei-nii" She said. And her tone must've hurt kaname. He looked at her with pain knowing she won't call him that.

"Where did you go?" She said. Hugging him.

"Had business to tend to." He smiled at her warmly.

"Well my name is haruka this is jurri, that yuki and the rest you met. But you must be tired. You should go to your room and sleep." I told them.  I looked at yuka but she just headed inside.

Though her brother sty behind.

"We would like for you kuran to stay away from her." They said.

I could tell they are protective.

------------------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment on what you think went down.