40.

They both woke up around 10. Jimin hardly opened his eyes, yoongi his body was so hot and warm. Yoongi fell asleep again, jimin got up and made some tea. Slowly yoongi hid phone turned on, he got a notification of his agenda. Jimin looked a second at yoongi and got his phone.

He lay down on yoongi again and looked at his agenda.
He had a important meeting and something for jimin. Jimin was curious what it was and so he woke up yoongi. He shook yoongi awake and asked what it was.

Yoongi opened his eyes and looked at it. He smiled and told jimin nothing to worry about. Jimin was kind a grumpy since this isn't the kind of awnser he wanted. They both got up and got dressed. While jimin was dressing yoongi came from behind and gave him a hug, while giving a little kiss on his head.

Jimin blushed and eventually got fully dressed. They both hot in yoongi his car and later came to a huge building, it was black but huge and looked pretty royal. They both walked in and got to the receptionist.

"yeah I'm here to drop off this cutie".

"name please".

"Park jimin"

"yep you can go to
The second floor"

Yoongi kissed jimin goodbye and told him he would pick him up at 5. He also told jimin that he can call anytime in case of danger.

Jimin gave yoongi a hug and walked towards the elevator. They both waved eachother goodbye and jimin saw yoongi walking back outside.

When jimin got to the second floor. He saw a lot of girls and even Tae. He rushed to tae and gave him a big hug. taehyung was surprised seeing jimin, taehyung introduced the rest to jimin and they quickly became friends.

Later taehyung and jimin were alone, jimin asked what taehyung was doing here. Taehyung responded that jungkook brought him here. Taehyung asked the same and jimin said the same but he didn't knew for what.

Taehyung looked at jimin in shock, he became red. Jimin kept asking what was wrong but taehyung wouldnt tell in case that jimin would be scared. Later jimin walked towards one of the girls and asked what it was.

"well here is where the submission trainings are giving, why you ask?"

Jimin his eyes wided open and he was speechless. He felt a hand on his shoulder, it was tae's hand. He told him not to worry about. Jimin became insecure, why would yoongi send him to these kinds of lessons, wasn't he good enough?

Later a man came in, clearly a dom. They all sat down on their knees so jimin did the same. He looked curious at the man, was that his teacher? The man was very strict that was for sure. He gave them lessons, of BDSM and also how to behave.

Later when they were learning poses, jimin accidentally fell the man's walked towards jimin looking very unimpressed. The girls and taehyung wanted to help but they got stopped him.

"excuse me Park jimin, what was that?"

"sir, I'm sorry. I never been this before.. "

"I'm pretty sure yoongi would be disappointed in you too don't you think?"

"y-yes sir"

Jimin softly sobbed and looked down, why did he smack talked him? Jimin tried it again and thank the Lord they got an hour break. Jimin sat down holding his phone, the rest of the girls and tae comforted him and told him that this man like every trainer would reacted harsh and disappointing.