1.

[ new start ]

POV jimin

So there I was, it was the second year of college. My mom wanted to get myself a good job for in the future so sended me to campus Seoul.  I didn't wanted to fail as a child so I did what she said and got into one of the most expensive college's in South Korea.  I graduated high school with my friends and all did go to the same college as me. We were really excited.

12:34

We got our keys for our dorms and finally we became room mates.  We got our stuff and moved in.
Namjoon was roommates with Jin.  Tae with kookie and me with hobi.  We were all really happy we were finally sharing a dorm together.

After school I work at a cafe for a few hours, it's one of the most known cafes in Seoul.  So we earn a lot of money.  Everyone works in our dorm.  Jin and hoseok work at home, namjoon in a studio with jungkook.  But when we are together we love to make music.

We post our songs on youtube and get a lot of views, likes and comments.  Mostly we ignore the hate comments because you're wasting your time then. But we all work for money to pay groceries, the rent, and that kinda stuff.

21:35

We were chilling in our dorm right after dinner.  We watched TV, some of us checked our social media,  we were really lazy.

Jungkook:"Jin your food is the best I've ever tasted".

Jin: "I know! My cooking skills are ama- you aren't joking right?".

We all laughed but then the news came on so everyone went silent and listened to the TV.

Tonight in our top story : son of the richest korean out if South korea comes to Seoul.  The famous Min Yoongi is moving to Seoul,  his parents and him told the people very clear. Yoongi is moving to seoul for his studies and job.
More information is coming soon.

Namjoon paused the TV and everyone was in shook. "why would he come to Seoul just for that?".  We all were very confused and nervous but we didn't really care much because famous or not you're always still a human. Eventually we brushed our teeth and got to bed.  I was moving in my bed, I couldn't sleep.  Hoseok tried to calm me down but it didn't work.  I always had this major crush on Yoongi.  Not because he's rich or handsome...  Okay maybe the second one is true.  But I loved him and always had the wildest dreams about him.

"I should better get some sleep or else I can't work tomorrow and will get fired".  I don't want to get fired so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.