10.

[ Do you... ]

Pov jimin

I woke up at the begin of the night and saw yoongi staring out of the window looking at the rain. My legs got a bit stronger so I tried to walk to him first I needed his attention.

Jimin:"daddy are you okay?".

Yoongi turned around with a tear falling down his cheek. His face was emotionless but tears kept falling.  He opened his arms and slowly I walked towards him and gave him a hug.

Jimin:"what's wrong daddy?".

Yoongi:"jimin be honest, am I possessive?".

Jimin :"daddy ofcorse you're not who made you think that?".

Yoongi gave me my phone with the whole conversation it was a conversation of my friends in the group chat.

After I readed the conversation I gave yoongi a big hug.

Jimin:"You're never to possessive, you just want to protect me.  I know you yoongi".

Yoongi got on both knees and held me.  I got on my knees too and gave him kisses to make it him all better.

Yoongi:"I just don't want to loose you jiminnie *sobs*, I love you so much and you mean the world to me".

I never knew yoongi could be emotional.

Jimin:"yoongi its okay I know how you feel,  it's okay I don't want to loose you too".

I got on yoongi's lap and hugged him.  He still cried... But now I knew yoongi really loved me.  I wasn't just a toy for his needs,  he really loved me.

I whiped his tears away and grabbed his hands. I dragged him to the couch and layed him down.
I got on top of him and gave him endless hugs and all support.
Eventually I told my friends about what happened and why he's doing this.

They all knew the story then and said sorry.  I know yoongi he would do anything to make me happy...and that he would let me go anywhere as long it's safe.

I looked at yoongi and told him they guys said sorry.  He forgave them but put his arms around me and never letted go.

Yoongi :"I love you jimin".

Jimin:"I love you too daddy".

To cheer up yoongi and I made pancakes for dinner.  We had fun making them and ate them all up.

I looked at yoongi and so did he.
He took me from my chair and putted me on his lap. He hugged me and smooched me for like forever.

Yoongi:"from the first time I saw you..  I've never seen something so perfect.  I remember thinking that I had to have you or I'll would die...
And the you whispered that you loved me.... And I felt..So peaceful".

I hugged yoongi, and told him everything is going to be okay. I told him he had nothing to worry about. He still felt so guilty and thought it was true. No one ever really told him he was possessive.  He only wanted me not to get hurt,but he did let me go to everything.  So idk where this nonsense came from.

I crawled a little bit up to his face, and and eventually I sat in his chest.  He looked up at me and I leaned closer.

Jimin:"don't listen to the wrong things people say daddy *smooch*".

Yoongi :"I know jiminnie but I don't want to be possessive, I just want you to be okay".

We didn't do much that night, we just cuddled and kissed eachother. To dry our tears together...

We fell asleep on the on the couch.