39.

Pov yoongi

Yoongi woke up, he didn't saw jimin next to him. He got up and heard the shower. Yoongi walked towards the bathroom. It was locked. He knocked on the door hoping jimin would open. Eventually he got a screwdriver and opened the lock. He found jimin almost drowning in the bath tub.

Yoongi stood next to the bathtub holding jimins small hand.

Jimin:"don't touch me, I'm drowning in my own tears".

Yoongi:"what's wrong baby?"

Jimin:"nothing.. "

Jimin looked away from yoongi. Yoongi got him up from under the water and held him so jimin faced yoongi.

Yoongi:"I want to hear the truth"

Jimin:"it's not your buissness"

Yoongi:"well you're mine so yeah it actually is"

Jimin fell down in the tears and hugged yoongi. He was still crying because he couldn't get the thing he wanted. Yoongi got him out and gave some fresh clothes. Jimin eventually got out and walked downstairs.

Yoongi picked him up and gave him a kiss. He told jimin that everything is gonna be okay and that he just had to hope. Well, jimins hopes we're dead. Yoongi told him again that on Christmas he was gonna get the most special present.

Jimin walked towards the sofa and rolled himself in blanket. Yoongi took place next to him. He held jimin close. Yoongi stood up after a few minutes. He walked towards the basement. He got a box full of supplies out. Jimin got out the blanket and walked towards yoongi. He opened the box.

Jimin:"christmas supplies?"

Yoongi:"wanna help decorate?"

Jimin got a smile in his face, he nodded and got some stuff out.
When the whole house was decorated yoongi dragged jimin in the car.

Jimin:"What are we gonna do?!"

Yoongi:"you can pick the tree this year"

Jimin bounced in his chair, he was looking out the window. Yoongi looked at him, he was happy that jimin was smiling again. They arrived at the store and jimin pointed at a middle sized tree.
He pointed at it and they got the tree. They got home and placed the tree in a corner. Jimin was decorating the tree but then he needed to reach the top.

While yoongi was on the couch checking his mail jimin was on his knees in front of him. He pouted and pointed at the tree. Yoongi chuckled and placed jimin on his shoulder. Jimin decorated the tree further and they both finished the tree. The night was almost breaking, jimin looked around. It looked so magical, jimin fell on the couch and looked at yoongi.

They both cuddled in front of the fire place until yoongi got up. Jimin tried to keep him but yoongi was too strong. Yoongi came back with a mug with hot chocolate.
Jimin took a sip and enjoyed it while watching TV.

Yoongi later told jimin that he had some work to do and that jimin can't bother him while working.
Jimin didn't like that but tried to ignore it. After finishing his chocolate milk he got super bored. He got upstairs and knocked on the door to yoongis office.

Yoongi:"not now jimin"

Jimin got a grumpy expression on his cute smoll face. He knocked again. But he got the same respond. Jimin walked towards their bedroom and looked in the drawers. He eventually found yoongis suitcase and got something out. He sat under the blankets and looked outside. Yoongi wouldnt mind right?

Jimin got the vibrator and started to pleasure himself. Every level made him moan louder. He tried to be quiet but he just couldn't. Yoongi heard his moaning and peeked in the bedroom. He saw jimin who was already from under the covers. Yoongi walked in the room and jimin was scared to death, he felt a lack of shame and looked at yoongi.

Yoongi didn't look really happy and grabbed the vibrator out his small hands. Jimin looked at yoongi and heard him raising his voice.

Yoongi:"what did I told you about stealing daddy's stuff?!"

Jimin:"but-"

Yoongi :"NO BUTS, YOUR SLEEPING OUTSIDE TONIGHT!"

Jimin:"you can't do tha-"

Yoongi:"I CAN DO WHAT I WANT"

Yoongi walked out and couldn't believe what he just done. He calmed down but heard jimin from the other side.

He heard crying and sobbing and then footsteps walking downstairs.
He wanted to apologize but jimin was probably not gonna listen. Jimin can be a real brat so he continued to finish his work fast as possible. After a few hours he was finally done, he walked towards the bed room. Jimin wasn't there, he walked downstairs buy he wasn't there either. He looked outside it was raining and storming. He saw a shadow on the grass. He walked outside with and umbrella and a flashlight.

He shined on the grass and saw jimin. He backed up like he never met yoongi before.

Yoongi:"Baby what are you doing out here?! It's storming!"

Jimin had tears in his eyes and then yoongi remembered.

"NO BUTS, YOU'RE SLEEPING OUTSIDE TONIGHT!"

Yoongi got on the ground and held the umbrella above jimin. Yoongi held his hand, it was cold and wet.

Yoongi:"I'm sorry for that.. I just say stuff when I'm mad but, I don't mean them. And specially not to you"

Jimin cried and hugged yoongi. He cried and forgave him, even after he said something horrible. They both cried and yoongi carried him inside. He dried him off and dryer his hair. Jimin crawled on yoongi and lay his head on his chest. He still looked terrified but was happy because he didn't had to stay in the storm.

Yoongi would never let jimin sleep in the storm. Yoongi hugged and stroke his finger over jimins spine.his got goosebumps but it felt so great. Just the feeling from that one finger. Jimin came closer to yoongi and hugged him tight. Yoongi was his not from others.

Jimin later got off him and sat on his knees. He was suddenly so behaved and more like a submissive. Was he scared? Yoongi looked at him and asked why he sat down. Jimin his hands were both on his knees. Yoongi sat up straight and asked him again. Jimin looked at yoongi, his manhood, and at yoongi again.

Yoongi knew what he meant but was so confused. He nodded to see what jimin wanted and he looked at the TV again. He suddenly felt his jeans were getting unzipped and felt a soft circle around his dick. He looked down, it was jimin.

He started to suck him off, yoongi bit his lip, it felt so good. He held jimins head and pulled it closer. Jimin backed a little of so he wouldn't choke but yoongi still pushed.

"ahhh jiminnie"

"k-keep going"

The feeling that jimin gave yoongi was so amazing. Eventually jimin slowly started chocking and at the same time jimin let go, yoongi cummed. Jimin licked it off. He was such a little slut.

Yoongi catches his breath and when he looked back jimin was already on top of him, yoongi smiled and whiped the rest of his cheek. Jimin came closer and kissed yoongi. Later they both fell asleep on the couch in all peace and fun.

Yoongi and jimin both were covered by a blanket and slowly the sun rised. A new day arrived