34.

3th person POV

Yoongi and jimin woke up. It was Saturday, they both had a day off but not today for yoongi, he had to check if everything was ready for the gala. Even tho it was next month. He got out and made jimin breakfast. He asked jimin if he wanted to go with him since he was away for almost the whole day. Jimin said no because he got plans too. Yoongi raised one of his eyebrows.  "plans huh".  Jimin nodded and later waved yoongi goodbye. Last thing that yoongi saw was jimin blinding the Windows. He drove away.  Jimin was all alone, what was he doing?

Jimin sat down on the couch and turned a movie on. Slowly after a few hours a hot scene came on. Jimin hand was working itself into his own pants. He slow began to touch himself. As the scene went further jimin became more aggressive. He wished yoongi was here right now. He closed his eyes, bit his lips and started to talk softly.

"aah~ Y-Yoongi".

"d-daddy,  I want chuu~~"

He went wild, and after a few minutes later he cummed. He was exhausted and lay down in the couch like a dead body. He sweated so bad. He couldn't even walk straight for a moment. He couldn't clean it up but he knew he had all day.

After a few minutes he cleaned it all up. Yoongi still wasn't home, so he made lunch And dinner. He was looking at the time, when did yoongi come home?

He walked to the dining table and lay down the Plates, forks, knifes and spoons. When he just placed the food he heard the door. Yoongi was finally home. Jimin ran into his arms and hugged him tight, but yoongi didn't had the same idea in mind. He picked him up and threw him on the couch.

Jimin:"yoong-".

Yoongi started to kiss him rough, he knew jimin wanted him. Yoongi grabbed jimin tightly and kissed him. Jimin was under control, he had no way to go.

Yoongi sat straight for a moment above jimin on both knees. He took off his belt and smirked at jimin.

Yoongi:"do you want it?".

Jimin didn't even look at yoongi, he was excited for something else. He nodded while he bit his soft lips. He opened his legs even tho he still had his clothes on. His head fell backwards and he closed him eyes. Yoongi picked him up and set him on the ground in front of him.

Jimin:"is this my prize?".

Yoongi undid his zipper and looked at jimin, he was so weak and hopeless. Jimin got closer and let yoongi's manhood inside his mouth. Yoongi slowly tilted jimins head up.

Yoongi:"look at me, look at my eyes".

Jimin looked up, while still sucking yoongi's manhood so damn good. He looked like a puppy there, all on the ground, obeying his master. Yoongi enjoyed it so dahm much.

When jimin started to suck him harder Yoongi's head fell backwards, his face facing the roof, jimin never did it so dahm well.

Yoongi:"aah jimin, just like that... Very well... I love it".

Yoongi bit his lips and heavy breathing started to get out his mouth. Jimin was still sucking him off. He looked at Yoongi, like he was poor and needed something so bad, his eyes half closed out of pleasure.

Jimin:"please do it in my mouth~".

Yoongi:"a little longer".

Jimin wanted it so bad, he started to suck him harder and harder.

Yoongi:"just a little".

Yoongi:"almost".

He looked at jimin, he almost choked on his huge dick".

Yoongi:"do you like it?".

Jimin nodded but didn't look at him, he wanted his prize. He wanted yoongi to cum, right there in his own mouth. He doesn't so stuff without a earning.

And there it was, Yoongi finally cummed, jimin sucked and licked it all off. He smiled and looked at yoongi. Yoongi tilted up jimins head leaning closer.

Yoongi:"call me again".

Yoongi:"come on".

"daddy"

Yoongi placed jimin on his lap and undressed him. Jimin was too weak to stop him anyway. Looks like he was already sorta drunk from Yoongi's cum. Yoongi lay jimin all out on the couch and undressed him. After that jimin was undressed, yoongi picked him up and brought him upstairs.

He lay jimin on the bed and leaned on top of him. He smirked and stroke his cheek.

Yoongi:"you're so hopeless and weak ".

"I like that"

Yoongi smashed his lips against those from jimin. Jimin was already close to his climax.  Only a view of Yoongi's hot body was already enough. Yoongi reached to his Nightstand. He got a condom out but it was already taken by jimin.

Jimin:"let me help you".

Jimin opened the package and putted the condom on around yoongi's dick. He crawled closer to yoongi. He sat on top of yoongi and started to ride him.

After a hour jimin got off yoongi and they were done. Jimin catched his breath and smiled at yoongi. He moved closer to Yoongi and lay his arms around him. Yoongi's body was so warm but so sweaty. Why should he care, he had a amazing night. His eyes slowly closed and fell asleep. Yoongi looked at him, he smiled and gave jimin a kiss.

"goodnight, beautiful".

Yoongi got jimins arms of him and got the clothes, he throwed them in the laundry basket. He walked towards the bathroom and turned on the shower. When he got out he stood infront of the mirror. He found a small hickey on his neck. Looks like jimin made that one.
But yoongi already noticed that jimin had more hickeys from yoongi. He brushed his teeth, cleaned the house and went to a empty room beside their bedroom. It was locked for jimin and yoongi was the only one with the key.

He opened the room and looked around. It was the bedroom for the baby. He looked around, he already prepared for it, walls were painted and Furniture was already placed. He walked out and closed the door. He hided the key and went to bed. He moved jimin closer to him and his eyes closed.

He's a lucky man, and he knew that. He was kinda excited for the baby too but for now... Let's just spend time with jimin for a while.