2.

[ unexpecting the known ]

POV jimin

I woke up the next morning, it was weekend but still had to work.
I wore a white blouse  with black jeans and black shoes, I got my jacket and my bag, kissed everyone goodbye and walked to work. It wasn't that far from our dorm so I made it on time.
I greeted all my colleagues and got to work.

I got and order and when it was finished it was my job to bring it to our guests.
"let's see table 24"
I walked to table 24 with a smile on my face, I loved my job. I always met the kindest people and always became good friends with our guests. But this time it was totally different. As I walked to table 24 I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Min Yoongi. I didn't know what to do and was freaking out in myself and slipped. This was the first time I fell. I felt so ashamed. But I saw Yoongi coming up to me reaching his hand out.

Yoongi :"are you okay?"

I know I actually shouldn't but I accepted his hand and he helped me to get up.

Jimin :"I am so sorry sir, this wasn't suppose to happen"

I felt so ashamed I was turning red and called helped to clean the mess. I didn't know what to say.

Jimin:"again I'm so sorry I'll will get you a new one"

But before I could walk away he grabbed my wrist. It felt like time froze. I saw people looking trough the window. I felt nervous I never liked it to be in the spot light.

Yoongi:"calm down there little guy it's okay, it was an accident and those happens sometimes"

He smiled and I blushed. He asked me when my shift was over. I told him I was done at 3pm. He told me that he wanted to know me better so he stayed until 3pm.

He payed for the lunch and drinks. And I never had a real conversation like we had. We laughed and cried of laughter together about the smallest things.
Suddenly Taehyung called.

Yoongi:"go ahead pick up".

He smiled and ate his dinner while listening. I picked up the phone and Tae began to speak.

Taehyung:"yo dude how late do you think you're coming back".

Jimin:"I think around 10pm".

Taehyung:"okay Jin wanted to know so I'll go tell him, have fun bro".

Jimin:"thank you, see ya".

I hung up and yoongi began to speak.

Yoongi:"so you live in a dorm with friends?".

Jimin:"yeah I've known them since elementary school.

I've told him something about myself but when it was his turn he looked around. And told me to get closer.

Yoongi:"Hey can you keep a secret?"

Jimin:"of course I can, what is it?"

Yoongi :"promise you don't tell anybody but, I'm a sugar daddy. "

|writers note|

Alright so for all you people who don't know what a sugar daddy is.

"a rich older man who lavishes gifts on a young woman in return for her company or sexual favours."

Now since this story is a bxb let's make woman to man.

|🔱|

I was shocked but it wasn't that big of a problem but tbh I always wanted a sugar daddy. And I thought by myself wasn't yoongi always alone. I could even imagine how sad that would be.
You know, coming home and there's no one there and your alone. But then he got a little card out of his jacket and hold it in the air between his fingers. And my heart flustered when he told me these words "are you interested?".

My heart was going wild but I never had a sugar daddy and I didn't knew how it worked but I told him I would think about it. He gave me the card and on it was his phone number.

Yoongi:"call me when you know what you want".

He payed for dinner and drove me home. The rest were waiting outside for me and she the black car drive away. They all welcomed me and took me inside. Jin got me chocolate milk with marshmallows and asked who the guy was. I told them everything and Jungkook dropped his banana milk. Jin would be already mad but this time not because he was shocked too.

I pulled out the card with his phone number but before I knew it Taehyung grabbed the card and called yoongi. He putted my phone on loud speaker and called him.

Yoongi :"yes this is Min Yoongi what can I do for you?".

Taehyung :"yes this is Taehyung a friend from jimin, I came here to say that he would love to have you as his sugar daddy-".

Jimin :"TAEHYUNG GIVE ME THE PHONE".

I walked away and apologized for
Taehyung's behavior. But yoongi asked if it was true, all members listened closely. It was hard to choose. Because I didn't want to loose my friends

But then Namjoon spoke.

Namjoon:"Jimin if you really want this then go get your change, you can always come over and we're still on the same college".

Those words warmed up my heart and the guys came around me and I started to speak.

Jimin:"yoongi... I'm coming to live with you".

Yoongi:"alright I'll pick you up over an half hour, be sure to be ready".

He hanged up. A half hour?! That's so short! But with a little help we started to pack my bags, and we all chilled after that and waited for Yoongi to arrive. After an half hour we heard the doorbell and rushed to the door. Taehyung pushed Jungkook aside and Hoseok was pushing Taehyung. Eventually Namjoon opened the door and everyone was excited. We welcomed him and he walked inside, he looked at our dorm.

Yoongi:"not bad, seems really comfortable".

He smiled and looked for me. He sat on the couch with a drink he got from jin and we all talked.
He became good friends with the guys but still looked like his self.

Eventually it was time to go, Yoongi started the car and waited for me. He already had my baggage in the car and waited in the car to go. I hugged the guys and told them I saw them Thursday. I had one day off because yoongi told my college that I needed time to feel home.