8.

[lazy Mondays]

Pov jimin

I

woke up and saw yoongi beside the bed with his telephone.
He was recording me or just taking a picture.

Jimin:"good morning daddy".

Yoongi:"good morning jiminnie"

He gave me a kiss and stretched his hands out.  I grabbed his hands and stood up.  Sadly my feet still didn't work from last night. So yoongi carried me to the bathtub he filled before I woke up.

He undressed me and sat me in the tub. Me bring the childish person I am played with the foam that was all around but I stopped for a moment when I saw yoongi undressing.  I moved a little and he took place behind me. I know he told me not to be scared so I leaned behind on his chest.  I still played with the foam and heard yoongi giggle. He got the shower and held it above my head.

Jimin:"*spit* can you warn me the next time?"

Yoongi picked the shampoo and washed my hair.  I turned around so I was facing yoongi and smiled.

Yoongi:"stop moving I'm trying to wash your hair *laughs*".

I climbed on top of yoongi and sat on his lap. I snuggled with him and never letted go.

Yoongi:"you're very clingy today, is there something you want?".

Jimin:"I don't know what I want.. "

Yoongi:"well you want something or else you aren't acting like this".

Jimin:"well I don't know what I wa-".

Yoongi turned me around and lay me on his chest. His hand was before I knew it jerking me off.

Yoongi:"is this what you want?".

Jimin:"y-yes daddy *moans*".

He bit me in my neck and whispered.

Yoongi:"tonight you're getting more".

I nodded but didn't hear it. This time he stopped on time before even the bathtub was full of sperm. He hugged me and eventually got me out.  He set me on the counter and crouched down and dried my feet. 

Yoongi:"you're my little baby boy and from no one else".

He dresses me up in a onesie he bought for me.  It was a little dragon/Dino onesie.  He carried me downstairs and gave me breakfast and the remote. He got a call so he went to the hallway and I was there on the couch watching Netflix.

Yoongi came back and walked over to me and tilded me up and putted me on his lap. Together we watched rupauls drag race for no reason.

Jimin:"I Stan kim chi".

Yoongi:"I Stan kim and Bob".

We both laughed and watched all the drama. For some reason I fell asleep in his arms.  Yoongi sat still and didn't move.  He watched an other series while I was asleep.
He hugged me and dat there frozen.