"What's your problem, man?"

"Leave him alone. Can't you tell he doesn't want it?"

The guy spit on my shoes before storming out of the bathroom. I was glad he didn't try fighting me, even though I knew I could probably take him. I just didn't want to deal with him anymore.

"Are you okay?" I asked Bennett.

He nodded his head. "Thanks. I... I don't know. I guess I couldn't do it with a stranger. He was just so rough. I wasn't expecting that."

"Do you want to go home?"

Bennett nodded again. "I'm sorry if I ruined your night."

I put my arm over his shoulders as we left the bathroom and headed for the exit. "Of course not. Tonight was about you, not me. I'm just glad I was here to watch out for you."

We walked back to the apartment in silence, but it was a good silence, not awkward at all. I hated that Bennett's night was ruined, but at the same time, I was glad it ended with just the two of us like this. I hadn't liked the idea of him being with someone else while I stood guard.

When we got to the apartment, all the lights were off, which meant Theresa had already gone to bed. I didn't blame her; it was pretty late.

"Hey, Pat?" Bennett said right before he walked into his bedroom.

I stopped with my hand on my own doorknob. "Yeah?"

"I don't want this night to go to waste for us." He stepped closer to me. "I know you're good at the no-strings-attached thing. Would you be willing to...?"

My eyes widened. "Are you suggesting us having sex with each other?"

Bennett shrugged, looking down at the ground. "Well, I think I'm still a bit drunk, but yes. Only if you're okay with it."

I closed the distance between us. "I've been wanting you since I met you. Are you sure this is what you want?"

To answer me, Bennett leaned up and pressed his lips to mine. Unlike the last time we kissed, this was soft and gentle. It was a sweet kiss.

I cupped his ass with my hands and lifted him up so that he could wrap his legs around my waist. Then I carried him into his bedroom since his door was already open. Closing the door behind us with my foot, I continued kissing him.

[Mature Content]

I laid Bennett down on his bed, finally breaking the kiss to pull off his shirt. My fingers traced over his scars. I kissed them. He moaned softly, his fingers running down my back and tugging at the hem of my shirt.

In moments, we were both naked. I spread his legs apart, but stopped at the sight of what he had down there. I had forgotten about his earlier comment about not having a dick.

"Just pick a hole," he said. "It doesn't matter which one. Please, Pat."

I rolled him over onto his stomach for easier access to the hole I was used to dealing with. I put my finger in it. It was tight, tighter than any ass I've touched in years.

He moaned when I pressed my finger in further. I added another finger, hoping for another moan. It worked.

With two fingers stretching him, I reached for my pants with the other hand to pull my wallet out of my pocket. I should have thought of grabbing a condom before starting, but at least it wasn't too far away.

In a matter of seconds, I had the condom on me. I spit on my hand and rubbed it on myself. I didn't have lube, but I didn't want to hurt him either, even though it was going to hurt anyway.

I removed my fingers and lined myself up with his hole. "You sure you want to do this?" I asked.

He nodded into his pillow. "God, yes."

That's all I needed to hear before I pushed all the way in. He gasped, clutching the pillow so hard his knuckles were turning white.

I froze. "You good?" Normally I wouldn't ask, but I knew Bennett. I cared about him and I didn't want to hurt him.

Bennett nodded. "Yeah," he said, his voice a bit higher than normal. "I'm fine. You're just... big."

I leaned closer to him and pressed my lips against his collar bone. "I'll go easy."

And I did, slowly pulling out and pushing back in. I kept that pace for quite a few minutes until his was a moaning mess under me, begging me for more.

I started pounding into him, faster and faster until I was on the brink of my climax. I pulled off and ripped the condom off me so that I could release onto his back. When I finished, I laid down next to him, suddenly exhausted.

He smiled at me. "Thank you," he whispered. "I needed that."

He closed his eyes and was asleep before I could answer, not that I knew what to say anyway. The sex was amazing, but I knew he wasn't looking for a relationship. Hell, neither was I, but that didn't mean I wanted this to be our only time together. I had no clue what to expect in the morning.

I slowly got out of his bed, careful not to wake him, and grabbed my clothes from the floor. Then I left his room, silently closing the door behind me before going to hop in the shower. I felt like I wasn't going to get any sleep tonight, the only thoughts running through my head were of Bennett.