24 : Goodbye 👋

Start from the beginning

"Hey girly" i said . My eyes were already wet from all the crying i did before coming in . "So , me and Julian are mad at each other . Ik what you are going to say again ? . This time its totally his fault . He told me that my hair was so long and tangled. Then i said at least it's bigger than your dick . I was just playing and he got mad." I said laughing .

This is all we did Talk about what went on in our day . Every night since they got here .

"Jordyn you're the only reason i haven't gone insane !" I said some what screaming . "I need you ." i said whispering .

"You can't be gone . It was just a couple of days ago that i saw you laughing . "i said crying more .

"Ohh Jordyn , I love you so much . Don't you even forget that . " i said then kissing her hand .

Yasmine POV

"I used to think you were a bitch

"I used to think you were a bitch. The only reason i thought that was because you had the perfect curvy body , beautiful hair , nice glowing skin , and you were still extremely nice ." i said "Im short , skinny , and i break out . I then started seeing you as a role model . You helped me more than you think . " i said crying

"You helped me when my whole life was tumbling down . You helped me through my depression . YOU were there ." i said

"Im scared without you im going to fall in to a scary depression . " i said .

"I love you jj" i said kissing her head .

Julian POV

"Never thought i would be doing this

"Never thought i would be doing this. I thought it would have been the opposite . Me on the bed and you crying on the side of my bed . Would have loved to see that ." i said whipping my nose .

"Now look at me . I cried okay . Like you would say im the pussy not you . " i said laughing .

"Sebastian did something you will hate . " i said "Im going to punch him for you . Don't you worry ill punch and call everyone stupid for you . " i said remembering all the moment she would hit everyone .