Hiccup groaned as he just knew this whole thing had Cami's name on it. He probably should never have thought her how to take a car apart. He did idly wonder who she roped into helping her and then he noticed all the graduating cheerleaders snicker. He had his answer. He could just see her head dip in her seat up ahead, leaning in to talk to the student beside her and he found himself smiling. Everyone in their life should have a Camicazi.

The actual ceremony started shortly after the announcement and he stole a moment to crane his neck and peer at his parents. Stoick was almost bursting with pride, his face cracked by the most enormous grin while his mom was dabbing her eyes, smiling as tears rolled down her cheeks, her terrible panda eyes worsened by the dabbing. Gobber was grinning at her side as well, looking almost as proud as if he was Hiccup's parent. He winked as Hiccup turned back. The Principal was already describing the achievements of the Graduating Class and the summary of the year. And then they were being called up.

Hiccup felt a twinge of pain as he saw Heather walk up, poised and beautiful, her bright smile that she directed at the Principal now brought a pang to his heart. He was lost in thought but quickly snapped out of it when it was his row's time to head up. As Hiccup walked up to get his diploma when his name was called he heard a loud sob from the audience. He turned to where his parents were and saw his mom now patting both Stoick and Gobber on the backs.

After the entire Graduating class had received their diplomas and all were seated once more the Principal introduced the class speaker. "Ladies and Gentlemen may I present Heater Bazerk, your class representative." The audience cheered as Heather took the stage once more.

"Greetings class of 2018," Heather said once she stood behind the microphone. Hiccup remembered little of the speech. The only thing he did remember her saying was to let nothing stop them from achieving their goals. Somehow that stuck with him and next thing you know he was on autopilot and throwing his cap up with the rest of the class.

Hiccup saw neither hide nor hair of Heather after her speech. He still wanted to talk to her but his parents beckoned him along. Stoick told Hiccup that they had made reservations for them at a fancy restaurant.

Meanwhile, Heather was making her way towards her car. Her phone rang just as she was going to step inside. "Hello?" She picked up the call but didn't recognize the number.

"Hiya Sis!" came from the other end.

"Dagur?" Heather asked as her brows shot up. "Don't you have a cellphone?"

"About that........"

"What happened?" Heather asked as she now leaned against the car.

"I....... uh....... It fell into the river." Dagur grumbled. "But nevermind that. I hear congratulations are in order."

"Thank you," Heather smiled slightly. "You're the first one to say that to me today."

"Didn't mom and dad show up?!"

"You know how they are." Heather sighed. "Busy busy busy."

"They should have come." Dagur grumbled.

"Well you called. It's the thought that counts." Heather told him.

"If I can make time while working in a jungle then they can make some time as well." Heather merely sighed because she was used to her parents' actions.

"So what are you going to do now sis?"

"Harvard of course." Heather told him.

"I meant today." Dagur laughed on the other end of the line.

"Heather we need to talk!" The words suddenly came from behind her and she turned to see Cami marching across the parking lot in her direction. "I'll have to call you back," Heather told her brother before she ended the call and confronted Cami.

"You know you got some nerve," Cami said once she stood in front of Heather.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Heather crossed her arms.

"Ghosting Hiccup. Don't think I hadn't noticed you getting out of there so fast," Cami stated. "Feeling guilty are we?"

"I have nothing to feel guilty about," Heather huffed as she glared at the shorter blonde. "Hiccup and I are over, and he knows that."

"Does he really?" Cami muttered. "Heather you left him a mess. He was going to propose to you."

"I told him my reasons." Heather muttered. "He should just accept them and move on. I have."

"Selfish reasons." Cami huffed. "Did you ever care for him at all? Because if you did, you can't just switch it off! Of course he can't accept your reasons because love doesn't work that way. But I doubt you know about love, Heather, because you have only ever loved one person-and I'm looking at her! And you know-I can't fathom what he even saw in you."

"Are you quite done?"

"You know what they say. Karma can be a b..." Camicazi was interrupted by Throk who came bounding up to the women. When he got there he only paid attention Cami and asked her if she wanted to join him for dinner. Heather rolled her eyes at Hiccup's friends before getting into her car and driving off.

"Why did you stop me?" Cami asked with a sigh. "I could have taken her."

"I doubt Hiccup would like to hear about this catfight." Throk mumbled.

"I still say I could have taken her." Cami muttered causing Throk to snort.

Back with Hiccup at the restaurant things were not going quite as planned. Though they were clearly immensely proud of their only child, his parents were arguing over Hiccup's future while Gobber took a bit of calamari and told them that he knew Hiccup wanted to be an engineer. While the three were bickering Hiccup was busy mulling over the words of Heather's speech.

"Your entire life is ahead of you. You are young and smart and strong. Barriers are there to be broken and challenges there to be accepted. You are the only person who knows what you want and you are the only person who can make the decision what to do for the rest of your life. Now is the time to choose the future you want, the future that will make you happy and the future that will bring you success. And don't let anything hold you back!"

He wanted Heather back. He wanted to show her that he could be serious-or what she considered serious. His parents wanted him to either go into politics or go to Vet school, neither of which he was ever going into anyway.

You are the only person who can make the decision what to do for the rest of your life.

But he surprised everyone at the table when he announced:

"I think I'm going to Harvard."

Valka dropped her spoon, Stoick stared open-mouthed at his son and Gobber stopped mid-bite on a piece of cauliflower. There was silence for a few seconds but it felt like hours to Hiccup and then chaos erupted with all three shouting:

"WHAT?!"