Epilogue

Nialls plan was in a full set and motion. Wake up, demand your breakfast and witheld Eleanors teasing as she threatens to give you less than everyone else. Niall groaned lunging at the glass that had Eleanor on the other side.

"Bitch I am fucking starving! I dont want your filthy sandwich! I want blood!" Nialls eyes turned red his fangs showing. 

Eleanor laughed sticking her tongue out then slid the sandwich in the container that would lead to Nialls room.

"Eat your filth, I made sure that I put pigs blood in the ham." Niall spit out the sandwich when Eleanor mentioned pigs blood being in his food.

"You lying cunt! You know I hate pigs bloods." Eleanor smirked walking away.

"The more you tell me stuff you hate the more I find pleasure in making you suffer." Niall growled throwing his sandwich to the floor.

"Eleanor seriously likes to fuck with you." Harry laughed as Niall threw the meat of his sandwich at the window seperating him and Harry.

"Easy for you to say, you like pigs blood dont you?" Harry shrugged.

"Its not as bad as drinking blood from a toddler, which please never do because its like drinking watered down blood thats been soaked in ice cubes." Niall rolled his eyes at the stupid advice Harry gave.

"Im going for a walk." Niall unlocked his door and walked out using his vampire memory to go to the hallway he went ti that lead to the fake grass land.

"Its real when she pulls it down Niall. Just get her to pull it down."  Niall opened the door inhaling the scent of fake plastic grass and trees.

"I thought I told you it was all fake, or were you just that desperate for fake sunlight to kill you because your sick of being here." Eleanor smiled locking the door behind her.

"Lets make a deal Calder." Eleanor raised her brow already unbuttoning her blouse.

"You know I didnt put on any of that garlic or wolfsbane so you can try to get a nip at me this time." Niall rolled his eyes hating how this women was just begging for sex.

"Maybe I want to die. You cant even feed me right. You know I can die of starvation, so why not just kill me from your magic window? Oh yeah my deal. I know where your belovid Louis Tomlinson is." Eleanor stopped and dropped her shirt to the floor staring at Niall shocked.

"You dont know where he is. No one knows where he is." Niall nodded.

"Yeah because I made sure he went somewhere far away from your crazy ass. Let me free and I will tell you where Louis." 'Yeah Louis is six feet under miles away from any of us.'

"I dont believe you, for that you can die here." Eleanor ran to the door unlocking it then leaving through it.

'Okay Anne your spell better of worked.' The fake sky began to go away.

'Just to be safe.' Niall hid behind the tree waiting for the cover to fully go away.

When the fake sky was finally gone Niall shot up running towards the window. Using his vampire strength Niall sped towards the window breaking through the glass.

'The sun! It doesnt burn! Anne's spell worked! Im going home!' 

-

Eleanor was pissed, Niall tricked her, anothe vampire broke through the glass window. Niall even survived the sunlight. Why wasnt he burning? 

'Niall you better have a plan to get me out of here soon.' Harry looked up at his white ceiling hoping Niall would be okay.

-

"Sorry your gonna leave your mother again." 

-

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! Yes the fucking last chapter! Anygays I hope you all liked this story! I mean I got reads so fucking fast when I wrote this! Like when I wrote Daddy Dom I got reads really fast with that one, but like the reads got up really fast once I finished the book. Now I havent been getting that many reads on Daddy dom or any of my books besides The Rainbow Baby, thats been getting some good reads as of late. Anygays hope you all like the next book I will be working on. As of right now I dont fully know which one I am gonna be doing because I havent had that one decided for me yet. Anygays if you have tons of story ideas like I do you can use Wheel Decide, it helps me a lot when I have to choose stories. I would of done the whole poll thing on instagram but Instagram doesnt give us the same thing as Twitter. Angays love you all, goodnight, morning, and or afternoon!