chapter 5

"Ugh, Harry your house is complete trash. I swear you have all this money and you can't even buy a decent house, or even make a house look decent. I swear I know I raised you better than this." Anne complained sliding her index finger across the wall of the broken down house and grimacing at the dust and dirt that collected on her finger.

Anne turned the corner into the kitchen area which had a bed and table and fridge. Anne opened the fridge seeing it was stocked with fruits veggies and a milk carton.

"Why the hell would you have food, Harry? You don't need to eat. Ugh wasting your money now, I see you're just so bored now." Anne closed the door and looked around seeing a picture of a lady on a nightstand next to the bed.

"New lover? She looks nice, not your type but I guess you can always try new things." Anne held the photo and flipped it over to see a note.

"Love you from my heart to the moon and the connecting stars. Louis." Anne tsked and placed the photo back and looked around now noticing the lingering smell that wasn't her son.

Anne quickly changed into her bat form and flew to the top of the fridge to hide when she heard the door open and smelled it wasn't Harry. 

"I'm home mom. My day was boring, Harry didn't have any meetings so I got to get off early today, so I went to the festival to check it out and it wasn't that fun but I bought some weird fruits and they smell amazing!" Louis exclaimed walking into the house and immediately took out a plastic knife from the bucket in the sink.

Anne watched as this strange boy began to difficultly cut into the pink green fruit wondering who this boy was. He was talking to himself about his day as if someone was gonna respond to him. Anne then felt the presence of her son nearby but couldn't pinpoint him. Anne looked to the window seeing Harry in his bat form sitting on the window watching Louis.

Harry felt the presence as well and looked to the top of the fridge and froze seeing his mother full of bat glaring at him. Harry got up and gestured her to follow him.

"You wanna tell me who that boy was and why he was in your house? No fuck that why the hell is your house still a giant shit hole like it was before!?" Harry shrugged not knowing how to bring up the whole story.

"Uh, that boy in there is Louis my note writer. He's homeless but he found my house and thought it was abandoned that's why he lives there. I don't have the heart to tell him that its mine, he'll leave and I can't let him leave mom. I killed his mother when he was a toddler because she tried to expose me. I can't let him go now, I can't even tell him who I really am. I do know that I love him though." Anne sighed pinching her temple.

"Harry, why do you put yourself in these situations? You're just putting yourself in more danger now that you have that boy working for you and you have him living in your house. This is why I suggested that you stay with Gemma and I. We are safe from all of this." Harry shook his head and looked back to the window seeing Louis had cut the kiwi in half and began to spoon out the insides with glee.

"I like it here mom. I have a business, I have a home, many homes. I also have Louis who doesn't know that I love him. I don't think I can ever tell him though, he will find out I killed his mother and he'll never forgive me. I could have given him the life Jay wanted for him but she... I killed her." Anne hated seeing the sad look on her son's face and looked to Louis.

He was happily eating the kiwi then writing down stuff possibly recipes. 

"Why are you here mom?" Anne nodded and took out a paper from her purse.

"Gemma and I are going to move to New Hampshire. Those vampire hunters found out where we were all staying and they killed about seventeen of us. So we are splitting up in fours now. No more full groups of fifty. I wanted you to come with us but you made your point clear you wanna stay because of your guilt to a young boy." Harry nodded ashamed of his reasoning.

"Stay safe then and please don't get hurt over this petty love you have." Harry nodded hugging Anne then watching as she changed into her bat form and flew away.

Harry sighed hating that his family and many others just like him had to go into hiding to afraid of the humans finding their secrets. Niall wasn't afraid though for some reason. Harry narrowed his eyes thinking of the new vampire that he knew nothing of. 

-

Niall was quietly strumming his guitar to himself while occasionally stopping to write down a new lyric to a song and a note for the song to go along with. 

"I want to know how you don't live in fear of them." Niall looked up and smiled up at Harry who only glared at him.

"Because I promise to them I won't hurt them. They don't see me as a threat if I go along with their lifestyle. To them, I'm a normal human that eats sleeps and makes music for the world to listen to you. Your the same except you make them pay you just so they can keep a roof over their heads. Your the worst but I don't struggle." Harry rolled his eyes knowing that, rich and famous don't struggle.

"Why didn't you expose me when you had the chance to?" Like Jay tried to.

"Why should I expose someone that is just like me? Harry, I don't know you as well or as much as I want but I know that you are in the same place as me. We will never be in the same group like them." Harry nodded hating that but loving it.

"So what is it that you need?" Harry sat down next to Niall on the floor and began to speak.

"I'm in love with a human boy, he works for me but I kind of can't tell him not for now at least I think. I killed his mother and he doesn't know it. He also lives in my house and doesn't know it. He also has a fake job and doesn't know it. He doesn't know anything. How do I fix that?" Niall hummed nodding his head and strumming his guitar.

"Just give him some food and tell him over a nice quiet dinner alone. Just you two, so in case he tries to attack you, you two will be alone and no one will see you're a vampire and try to kill you with him." Harry got up glaring at Niall flipping him off then running away in his vampire speed.

-

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes, another chapter! Hope you all liked it! Anygays not much to say but Harry might be getting close to telling Louis some of the truths and maybe a lie, once you fib you don't stop well that's what I learned from someone that I knew, she always fibbed to me but we don't talk about that person anymore shes just a past memory. Anygays love you all, goodnight, morning, and or afternoon!