chapter 13

Flashback to when Louis met with Niall before he went to work

-

"Wheres Harry?" Louis asked walking into the house after following Niall to the kitchen.

"He said he had business to do then he would be going to work so I guess you came here to talk to me and not him I assume?" Louis nodded grimacing as Niall devoured his sandwich and immediately started making a new one.

"What is that thing that I saw and please tell me that wasn't Harry." Niall nodded swallowing another bite.

"I'm not a lier so I'm not gonna lie, that was Harry and Harry is a straight up vampire. Yeah, I bet you would be like what the hell they're all gone. They got killed by that huge fire. No, they didn't. In fact, one-tenth of the vampire population was killed, Harry's family survived that, the rest of the vampire population scattered in groups to be kept safe." Niall smiled taking another bite of his sandwich.

"How can you be so fine with ratting out your roommate, the man that gave you a house to stay in so you can escape your own fame?" Niall tensed up growling.

"I lied about that, Harry never accepted me in his house. I broke it and stayed here. He always kicked me out and did anything to keep me from coming here but I kept on coming here because I needed to get away from my fame. In fact, Harry hates me with so much of a passion he would be happy to murder me, but he knows that I know he's a vampire and I am not afraid to tell anyone and get his ass thrown to the government." 

"Why didn't you tell the government yourself then?" Louis stared at Niall confused because the man had now gone silent.

"I was scared, the amount of time I have been keeping this secret for myself would make them question me way too much, I don't do good under pressure." Louis gaped at the man that would literally eat anything but doesn't do good under pressure.

"Well, that's good to know. You must really care for Harry if you kept his secret this long though." Niall nodded.

"I don't hate Harry. I see him as an older brother kind of. He may not of let me stay here because he kept on kicking me out but he lets me eat whatever I want here and has super nice when he can be. I honestly would be devastated when the government kills him. At least he will be free of me, I annoy him way too much." Niall laughed scratching the back of his head.

"He deserves to go to the government I hope they torture him for everything he's done." Niall stopped and frowned at Louis.

"Youll regret saying that in the future." 

-

End of flashback

-

Harry refused to talk to anyone unless he got to see Louis. Of course, that deal stuck with Harry. Spending a whole week in a bright white room ignoring the animal blood they gave to him on a daily bases. 

"Harry if you don't eat anything now we will have to sedate you and force feed you." Harry shook his head and continued to stare at the wall.

"Louis, I just want to talk to him." Eleanor sighed and snapped her fingers making a group of men come to her.

"Did you get in contact with Mr. Tomlinson yet?" All three men shook their heads and showed the mail that they have sent to him only to have it sent back to them with a large crayon marking on it saying NO.

"That boy, sure helps us find another vampire but don't help us get this vampire to give us some answers. Selfish little prick." Eleanor jumped when Harry banged into the glass window.