chapter 20

Anne and her family were not allowed to be in the same ward as Harry and I becasue Eleanor found out that she knew how to make vampire spells. Eleanors dumbass doesnt know that Niall can spread words farther than anyone knows. Niall used his time when Eleanor went home for the night to break out again. All the doors were locked at night but Niall always managed to get free of his 'cell?'

"Niall the security cameras are gonna see you breaking out your room again." Harry whispered.

"Yeah and? I dont give a fuck about that. Im gonna find Anne." Harry sat up from his bed running to his window.

"Why are you going to my mom? You better not bring her with you on breaking out. I dont want my mom to get hurt Niall. You better not hurt her Niall. I swear to god I will murder you." Niall rolled his eyes continuing to the stairs leading to the upstairs ward.

Niall checked every name on the wall next to the windows looking for Annes name.

"Jeez Eleanor keep your vamps on a damn alphabetical order at least." Niall groaned when each name was randomized.

"Niall?" Niall stopped when he saw someone he barely knew but knew enough.

"Zayn? Why the hell are you here?" Zayn turned his eyes red and showed off his fangs.

"Harry Eleanor turned me. No shes not a vampire, she used me to come here and drugged me. She then told me that she used the venom of one of the vampires here to see if it works and well I guess she was right. Im stuck like this now. How did you get out of your room?" Niall shrugged and opened Zayns door.

"I dont know how I got out but like Im looking for Anne help me find her because she has a way for me getting out of here." Zayns eyes widened and ran looking at every name he could see rushing to help out his fellow vampire.

'Damn I didnt even tell him my plan and he already trusts me. I didnt even say I was gonna help him. Im not gonna help his ass. Thats Harrys job. I just need to get out of here, get Harry out. Harry does the rest.'

"I found her!" Niall ran to Zayn seeing him pointing to Anne who was sleeping on her cot.

"Anne! Anne! Anne Styles! Anne Cox! God fucking damn it Anne! Wake the fuck up! Harry is gonna die!" Anne shot up falling off her bed with a thump.

Getting up Anne used one hand to rub the sleep out of her eyes then use her other hand to rub her now hurting back from falling out of bed.

"Niall? What the? How did you get out of your room?" Niall rolled his eyes because thats all anyone fucking asks him these days.

"Does it fucking matter right now? Jeez I need you to do me a favor. Harry told me you know Vampire spells. I need one that will make me imune to sunlight. I have a plan of escaping." Anne and Zayn both gave Niall a confused glance.

"Whats your plan and who is that guy?" Anne pointed to Zayn who was behind Niall.

"Old friend dont pay attention to him. Anyways I need you to cast that spell on me like right now. Okay because you wont be able to do it tomorrow or in the morning I need it now. Please Anne I promise you that you and the rest of us will be out of here. I cant tell you my plan right now but part of it is that spell." Anne felt skeptical about this plan that Niall had.

"Okay. Is Harry okay at least?" Niall nodded unlocking Annes door as if it was nothing and brought Anne out of her room.

"Do it now before any of the guards suspect that we're out of our rooms." Anne nodded using her fang to cut her arm open and draw a blood circle around Niall.

"Uh what the hell is she doing?" Niall shushed Zayn and closed his eyes waiting for the spell to start taking affect.

"Heavenly hells give me the power of sunlight and darkness, make it be happen to me, make it happen to them. I shall be in your presence for as long as the heavenly hells." Niall felt a spark of pain run up his arms then all around his body.

"Shit what the hell was that?" Niall asked rubbing around his body to see what just happened if anything was messed up.

"Your body is imune to the sunlight now. Just know these spells only last six months." Thats why Harry didnt have his spell anymore his time was up.

"Thank you Anne. Ill repay you I promise. Zayn go back to your room. I cant take you with me because my plan is gonna be during the day." Zayn gawked and shook his head.

"No im going with you. I wanna leave. Anne do that spell thing on me to!" Anne shook her head panting trying to keep herself up.

"That spell, it takes away my energy. I cant do it more than once in such a short time frame. Im sorry." Zayn frowned and nodded understanding.

"Zayn help Anne to her room then go to yours. Just be patient you all will be out of here soon. Believe in me." Zayn nodded watching as Niall ran away possibly back to his own room.

'You better promise to get us out of here. Im not gonna die without seeing my family one last time.'

-

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes another chapter! Hope you all liked it! Anygays I finished this whole chapter while at a restaurant. I have way to much trouble writing when its way to loud. Anygays I know I said that this would be the last chapter but I meant like chapter number wise so like there is gonna be a epilogue for this story. I know that there wasnt a prologue for this story but like at the beginning I didnt think I would be needing one but now I guess I dont know. Maybe I should add a prologue to this story but like would it be worth it though? Anygays love you all, goodnight, morning, and or afternoon!