chapter 8

During the whole week of Harry doing his main stalking or watch protect as he calls it on Louis Harry only encountered Liam once. The man didn't even know who he was. How does someone that lives in London not know who Harry was? Everyone knew who he was, everyone feared him, even Louis.

"What's so scary about this guy anyway? Yeah, we pay him to let us have a place to live but like what else is there to be scared of?" Liam rambled on about Harry and how nonscary he was while he continued to stuff his face.

"Well, I kind of am afraid of him. He's my boss, but he's actually not that bad. I mean I didn't have to worry about him removing the house I lived under at first since well I was kind of living homeless but now I have a place of my own and now I have to worry about that now." Liam rolled his eyes and took a couple of Louis' fries.

"Everyone here is so lame, being scared of one man. That like being scared of vampires. They are not scary. Just because they have teeth that can sink into your flesh and drink you dry doesn't mean they can't be defeated. Harry Styles as you call him or your boss is not scary. Just get on his bad side and then boom let out your bad side once he lets out his. He won't refuse you because I bet no one has stood up to him before. All the bad guys are all talk and no play. They think that no one has the guts to stand up to them. I bet it would be even funnier if Harry was a vampire, then all you would have to do is throw wolfbane at him." Louis rolled his eyes at Liam's fantasy.

"Why are we here?" Louis asked changing the subject.

"I applied for a job here but they said no. Job hunting is boring doing it alone anyways. You also have the day off." Liam finished his food and Louis' and got up.

"Next place lets go." Louis sighed paying the bill of the food he never took a bite of.

-

Louis' day off wasn't as good as Harrys. Considering Harry never had a day off unless he said he wanted one. Which was never, the man never slept, never did anything but think of Louis and work. Mostly work to get Louis out of his head. If he was thinking of Louis he was thinking of Liam. The fucking man that was gone for years and now came here starting new. Fuck that man. Harry growled grabbing the paper he was writing on and crumpled it then threw it at the rubbish bin. Sadly for Harry's vampire strength the paper went to fast and caught on fire then caught the rubbish bin on fire as well. 

Harry groaned laying his head on his desk. Harry's raging headache then started when the stupid fire alarm went off setting off the sprinklers. Now Harry's papers were wet. Harry growled trying to take deep breaths to calm himself down only to let out a strangled cry when a bunch of firemen ran in with extinguishers and began to assault the rubbish bin that was on fire. 

"You are saved Mr. Styles have a nice day." Harry stood up his head hanging low and walked over to the door closing and locking it. 

"Uh, sir? Is everything okay? Do I need to call a doctor?" Harry silently shook his head.

"I want you all to turn around and face my desk and don't move at all got it?" They all nodded shaking in their large clothes.

Harry rolled his head cracking his neck and lightly began to tap at each of their necks with his cold finger. 

"I don't any of you talking, no moving, and close your eyes and do NOT open them, don't even make a sound." Harry smiled looking in the glass window watching their reflections liking that they all followed through. 

Harry took off his blazer and ripped the fabric apart. Harry took each long tear and wrapped it around their heads covering their eyes and mouth. Harry began to slowly sniff the necks of the four men choosing the one in the end. Harry retracted his fangs and bit into the man neck drinking from him. The man froze and began to freak out gripping at Harry's hair. Harry used one hand to grab both of the man's hands and the other to cover his mouth. 

Harry stopped when the man fell limp. Harry quietly picked the passed out man and brought him to his secret room behind his closet.

Harry came back out and took the blindfolds off the three men. They looked around seeing their fourth member was gone.

"Where did he go?" They asked looking to Harry still trembling.

"Your friend didn't pay his bill for the last two months so he's gonna be working those bills off for the time being. Please leave." The three men ran out not even glancing back.

-

Niall hummed to himself as he raided Harry's fridge completely ignoring the two women on the kitchen floor. The maids as Niall called them, tried to call the cops on him for breaking and entering when he technically didn't. Niall knows Harry so its okay. So they tried to attack him which ended up with two females on the kitchen floor with broken necks.

Niall heard the door open and peaked through the hall seeing Harry.

"Oh Hey Hazza! So uh your gonna need new maids I kind of killed them but it wasn't an accident nor was it unpurpose. Like they attacked me and threatened to call the cops on me. So like yeah sorry not sorry?" Harry growled grabbing the vase on the table and flinging it at Niall.

Niall groaned when he dropped his sandwich which the glass vase shattered onto. 

"Aww come on Harry. I don't want to go home, those weird people are gonna cook for me and I don't want that. I wanna make my own food and make sure those assholes aren't gonna poison me." 

"Get out of my house and never come back." Niall pouted taking a seat on the floor next to his sandwich.

"Not until I get my sandwich and a couple of answers." Harry rolled his eyes taking the steps two at a time and going to his room.

"I'm staying right here then!" Niall yelled getting up and going back into the kitchen.

-

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes, another chapter! Yes I know I made Niall the cliche eat-aholic in my book like all the fucking time because I'm a basic directioner that does the same fucking thing! Anygays not much to say but like finding a job is fucking hard! Like why do finding jobs have to be so fucking hard?

 Why can't finding a job be easy? Why can't there be jobs out there that are easy for me? Like all I want is a job where I don't have to cook, or do math, Ill fucking clean, stock, not do any customer service because I don't want to do the whole answer a phone and transfer someone to another phone like no not my thing. I don't even call people on my phone as it is. I text everyone because talking is like super awkward now.

 It like hey what are you doing? Oh me in writing what about you? Oh, me just playing my game. Oh yeah cool. That's it that's the end of the conversation because no one has anything to talk about.

 I don't know how my mom does it. Like she holds a full ass conversation with people as if its the fucking easiest thing to do. Like what? Especially my uncle I mean he starts conversations and like doesn't stop I legit don't know what to say it as I feel like I'm listening to him but like not saying anything because of I physically can't because I don't know what to say. I legit usually say yes, cool, no, thanks.

 It's horrible that's why being a writer is easier because you can write all you want and never ever have to listen to anyone! I mean if your readers ever text you or comment or message you then that's different. I never get that though, I feel like my readers are just like reading it and are like what the hell is wrong with you Keil? 

Anygays love you all, goodnight, morning, and or afternoon!