chapter 19

"Niall I know you are in there. Come on, Harry needs his roommate back." Niall breathed raggedly stopping at the end of the long hallway looking left and right on which path to take.

'Shit that bitch is after me again.' Niall chose left running down the hall hoping this was his way out of his hell maze.

Eleanor stopped at the end of the hall smirking when she heard Niall's bare feet running down the left hall. 

"Niall I don't think you're having good sportsmanship. All you have to do is cooperate with me." Niall found a door opening it only to be brought into a room, a very bright room. 

It had large TVs on the wall, tons of tables with computers on them. 

"Niall this room is very confidential. You need to leave let's go back to your room." Niall shook his head seeing another door and running to it.

Opening the door Niall was met with another set of hallways. 

'Why the hell is this place a fucking maze?! I just wanna leave!' Niall ran down the hallway choosing a random hall to go through seriously hoping that a door would lead him outside.

Nialls hopes came true when he saw a door. Yanking the door open Niall was met with a field full of flowers a few trees and a bench? Niall didn't give a shit and ran straight sadly banging into a glass wall. The glass was so transparent that it didn't even look like it was there.

"We call this our vampire sanctuary, it doesn't harm the vampire's skin since the sun in here is fake, but we can easily change that to a real one." Eleanor snapped her fingers watching as the glass dome went away and showed the real outside world. 

The sun began to peak through the glass threatening at Niall. Niall ran behind one of the trees once a bit of the real sun touched his shoulder stinging him.

"You bitch! When I get out of here I promise you, your gonna die in my hands. I will drain every drop of blood from your body." Eleanor rolled her eyes walking calmly over to Niall.

"If you're so sure you can kill me why haven't you done it yet? My men aren't here, they won't be able to get down here as fast as your vampire speed, so why not try it now? I'm in the shade with you, do it, Niall." Eleanor slowly took off her shirt showing off her flat chest in her training bra. 

"My neck, my shoulder, my arm. Anywhere you want you can bite me right now." Niall drooled wanting so badly to drink from her, he hasn't had a drop of blood in months now.

Niall lunged at Eleanor biting onto her neck only to pull back spitting out the horrid taste. His lips and tongue felt like they were on fire. 

"What did you do?" Niall hissed covering his now bleeding mouth.

"I covered myself in Wolfsbane and garlic with no smell. Even if you wanted to or could bite me you would be putting yourself in more pain. Men take him down and bring Niall to his room. I'm done with him for the day. Harry will be glad to know his roommate tried to escape for the twenty-eighth time this month."

-

Yeah months passed since Louis death, Harry got caught by the government, so did his family. Eleanor even caught me one time. I escape but I got caught again. Now its just a schedule for me, escape my room, get caught. Every single day this month.

Two strong tall men in masks and suits held Niall in there hands throwing him in his brightly lit room. 

"Another failed escape?" Harry asked next door.

"I fell for the fake room trick again," Niall growled punching the wall.

Harry rolled his eyes letting out a chuckle. 

"You fall for it way too much. What was different about this one? The bench? The trees? The glass?" Harry laughed holding his stomach falling off his bed.

Niall hissed lunging at the wall that was forbidding Harry and him any touching contact.

"Shut up short hair!" Harry stopped pouting while twirling what small bit of hair he could. 

Eleanor had her hair stylist come by and cut Harry's hair now its short. Harry put himself in the corner of his room a dark shadow all around him.

"Why do you have to bring that horrid memory up Niall? You know I hate it more than anything." Harry cried covering his head with his hands.

"More than watching Louis die in your arms?" The atmosphere changed to a depressing one.

"I thought we discussed not to mention him. He's gone Niall, there's no reason to be talking about him anymore." Niall nodded sitting down his back against the wall between him and Harry.

Harry sat down directly in back of Niall. 

"I'm sorry. Its just I need to get out of here. I don't need to be here. Its literal hell here." Harry nodded looking out the window watching tons of people move around.

Men in their suits and masks either dragging a passed out beaten vampire, some moving a metal table on wheels with a sheet on top of it, most likely a dead vampire under that sheet and many more to horrid to say.

"We're gonna get out of here Harry I promise. If I get out of here don't doubt that I will break you out, you'll do that same for me if you get out before me right?" Harry nodded his eyes looking at the other rooms, each one with a vampire in them.

Harry had no idea how many there was out there but when he got here he was answered.

Over twenty-eight hundred vampires were found and placed here. Many more out there free with fear to themselves. Harry made it his goal to help them all, get them to be safe and no longer living in fear anymore. The only way that would be possible is it Harry got rid of Eleanor. The bitch was the queen bee of this place. The men ins suits and masks were her servants, they did anything she said.

I'm gonna kill her.' Niall and Harry both said in their heads.

-

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes, another chapter! Hope you all liked it! I am doing one more chapter then that's the end but don't worry I have a sequel! I don't know if I will start the sequel just yet but know that it's in my notes so I know how its gonna go. Anygays love you all, good afternoon, night, and or morning!