chapter 17

"So I was thinking, maybe I should go back to my fame life just for the money though but like only stay for a bit and then come back here as my lovely non-famous self. You're just taking way to long to get money rolling in for us also your behind on rent again." Niall held out the paper that claimed that their rent was due.

Louis shot up from his spot on the couch snatching the paper from him.

"I just fucking paid this last week! Niall! Why did the bill go up? Wait this isn't our rent bill! You're trying to get me to give you money, aren't you? I am so done with you! I'm gonna kill you!" Niall laughed running away from Louis in a playful manner.

-

'My house! Its gone! All my hard work is gone!' Harry cried falling to his knees staring at the large empty patch of dirt that was supposed to be his house.

'Why the hell are all of my houses gone? All of them, gone nothing but dirt.' Harry cried sitting up looking around, until he saw that his work building was still up and intact.

Harry sped his way to his office but stopped when he saw that it was boarded up with planks of wood. The windows and the doors, no one could get in or out. 

"I can't start from the bottom again. Niall probably spent all of my money now." Harry stood up when he smelt something, something sweet, savory, familiar, Jay.

Harry turned around and saw Louis walking with Niall. They were smiling, Niall had an umbrella over his head while holding a paper bag. Louis holding two more paper bags talking with Niall. They looked happy, Louis looked happy. Harry jumped behind a bush next to the building watching them as they walked into a apartment together. 

'I have found you, my love, I promise to not let you leave me again.' 

-

The whole walk home was good and cheery. It grew fearsom when they got closer to Harry's old building. Niall put on his fake smile and blabbed about food to not worry Louis but Niall could smell it, smell him. Harry was here.

'Why the hell is he here? Does he want Eleanor to find him? I'm gonna talk to him later tonight. Louis doesn't need to talk to a liar like him.' 

Niall waited till Louis had left for his night job at the strip club then made his move. Harry was watching the strip club building from across the street. Niall jumped on Harry grabbing him by his long curly hair and dragged him to his old building which wasn't that far but far enough.

"Why the hell are you here?" Niall demanded his voice full of rage.

Harry didn't respond mainly rubbing his head and trying to fix his mess of curls that got tangled because of Nialls pulling. Niall glared slapping Harry's hands away from his head then kicking Harry in the stomach.

"Answer me before I have Louis call Eleanor and have her kill you right in front of him! I will force him to watch as Eleanor slits your throat!" Harry opened his mouth to respond only to have his jaw kicked by Niall.

"Answer me damn it!" Niall yelled kicking Harry over and over again.

Harry grabbed Niall's foot making Niall fall on his ass. 

"I am here because I need to resolve things with Louis. I need to tell him the truth about his mother. She was a nice woman. She was greedy and selfish. She was the perfect resemblance of Louis. Kind and only cared about her son not even herself. Louis needs to know this." By this point Niall wanted to do more than kick Harry, he wanted to bury him in the dirt of his families ashes.

"well you already said it to me, so I'll pass the message on, you can go back home. I'm not gonna deal with you." Harry shook his head standing up ready to beat the living nightlights out of him.

"I have every right to tell Louis myself. I don't need you to be my fucking pigeon." Niall used this time to use his vampire strength and punch Harry through the boards on the front door of Harry's office building.

The brawl between the two began. Tons of people had come out watching as two men with red eyes and fangs fought each other. Louis was among the crowd of people. 

"Somebody call the cops." 

'Why is he here? Why is Harry here? Why would his dumbass come back? Why is Niall fighting Harry?' Louis stepped back when he heard people shouting for the pedestrians to move.

Time felt like it was going slower than usual now. People struggling to move away from more interested in the two men fighting rather than the cops with heavy weapons pushing them away. Louis then saw it, Eleanor was among the group of men. 

Time continued this time it felt way to fast, Louis ran inside the building stopping Niall and Harry saying only one word.

"Eleanor." Niall and Harry bolted out the door running away from the crowd. 

-

KJ: Hello my lovely people and lovely readers and writers! Yes, another chapter! Sorry for it being short once again! Also at least I was able to write down two chapters today! Sorry for the cliffhanger but I barely ever get to do cliffhangers, personally I hate but love cliffhangers. I mean cliff hangers is a good way to end a chapter and start a new one. The more chapters the more views right? Anygays love you all, goodnight, morning, and or afternoon!