Family Life: Jealousy and Moodswings

Ethan welcomed all the Mantini's by personally showing them around the land. He introduced them as his son in laws and all four Mantini's could see how deep the family bonds ran in the De Russe- Alwar family.

Evan was boyish but quite capable. And people respected Eka.

Eka looked at Jana.

"How is he?" asked Eka, trying to not sound worried.

"As can be expected. We are going to palace after this," said Jana.

Eka looked down.

"See, you know I love you as much as I love him.  We all thought that by this time you would both be married and would have atleast three kids running around. I- Don't you think it's time to see if he is even your mate?" asked Jana.

Eka looked at him.

"I - ," Eka looked away completely torn.

"Blue, he has Blue colouring in his body at times," said Jana.

Eka looked at him.

"I - I am scared," Eka.

"He would never-" started Jana.

"I thought so earlier too," said Eka.

Jana sighed and hugged him.

"I understand. I really do. I- But I don't know how you both manage to stay away from each other," said Jana.

Eka smiled.

"I don't see you staying away for a day from brother in law," said Eka.

Jana flushed red.

"Alpha Magnus- I don't know how he did it, but I - It kills me to think about being away from him," said Jana.

Eka smirked.

"I miss Alpha Kanwar, But, I can't get hurt again," said Eka slowly and held onto Jana who held Eka closer.

They sat silently.

-------------

Magnus saw a few Alpha's in the pack eyeing Jana. He was irritated because Jana spoke to all of them.

One of the Alpha's , Clove was a bit handsy. Jana glared at the guy making him retreat an extended hand.

"May I help you?" asked Magnus joining them, placing his hand possessively around Jana who looked at his Alpha fondly.

"Well, I was just reminding him of how wonderful a top he was," sneered Clove.

"Oh, were you offering? You prick you know I was pathetic at being a top," snapped Jana and Clove flushed and walked off.

"Was he offering?" asked Magnus, possessively.

Jana liked it when Magnus got all possessive.

Magnus pulled Jana closer, nipping him, covering him in his smell.

Jana smiled as he buried his face deep into his Alpha's chest.

"I want to ride you now," said Jana.

Magnus bit his lip, aroused.

"You will be the death of me," said Magnus and they found their way to bedroom soon enough.

Jana rode Magnus like there was no tomorrow.

Once they lay in the afterglow, Magnus looked at Jana.

"Why did you want to do it like that. Don't tell me you were reminded of your topping or my glow will just vanish," said Magnus.

Jana laughed looking at his silly man.

"No, you idiot. I- I like seeing you - Magnus Mantini losing your control and all that makes you so untouchable- and just being my Man and coming undone," said Jana.

Magnus groaned as he kissed Jana.

"So you sure you don't miss being on top?" asked Magnus even though he knew that for a submissive wolf, the topping is a horrible thing, even for an Alpha.

"No, you ass hat. Should I not have asked to ride you. I understand why you are asking. Listen here, I- I was pathetic at topping but it was a way of relief. That day you first took me- Nothing in my life till then compares to what you - what we did," blushed Jana.

Magnus smiled. Jana smiled content. He absolutely loved getting fucked and even though he knew that Magnus would do anything for him including bottoming, he had no such desire now. Till he first bottomed with Magnus he had always thought that sex was overrated.

------------------------------------

Eka laid in his bed. He looked at the picture of Kanwar in his wall. It was just Kanwar when they were 16. Kanwar himself hung the picture there saying let me be the good sight that greets you every morning.

Kanwar, his Kannu. The man he thought would never leave his side or even hurt him with words.

Eka looked at the bracelet in his arm. It has a name tag which he pushed beneath the first layer. He pulled it out and smiled sadly at the name. Kanwar- his King. He knew Kannu is his mate. The old Eka would have run and cuddled himself to the King's side. But, Eka changed. He changed when his Kanwar deserted him.

------------------------------------------

Samuel looked at Carles who smiled at him from where he was reading.

Carles laughed when his mate lifted him and placed him on the bed, and covered him in a blanket, so that he could read comfortable, before laying down on the ned himself.

"Samuel Mantini needs me near him to sleep," said Carles dramatically.

Samuel just rolled his eyes and moved closer to Carles.

--------------------------------

Clement looked out at the moon.

"Why are you testing me? When are you going to bring him before me?" asked Clement.

"I am sure, soon enough," said Ethan. Atrey stood by his side.

Clement flushed as he turned and looked at them.

"I-" Clement flushed, not knowing how to get out of the situation.

"It is okay. I found my mate in mid-thirties," said Ethan, holding Atrey closer.

Clement nodded.

"Now, leave the kid be," said Atrey throwing a warning look at his cheeky husband and smiled at Clement.

"Go on, go and sleep," said Atrey.

Clement nodded and left.

He went into the large room. There was another room inside where Ili was staying. Evan walked in Arth in his arm.

"Uncle in Charge, I am borrowing the prince for one night as we are going to camp in bro's room," said Evan. Arth nodded eagerly.

Clement kissed on Arth's forehead and nodded to Evan.

-------------------------------------

Miles away, Jeev sat up in his bed. He had been feeling odd for some time now. 

Jeev leaned on the bed mast and sighed. On nights like these, when he gets all lonely, he wishes that Silvio had killed him in revenge rather than deny him his bond. 

Jeev sighed as he laid back on the bed.

Jeev saw himself hold a newborn in his arm.

Jeev did not know who he was looking up to but he saw himself smile up at the man who was holding him and their pup safely.

 Jeev sighed and wiped off a lone tear drop from his eyes as the dream woke him again.

That - What he saw - would never happen to him.

-----------------------------------------------