Magnus Sullivan Mantini

Magnus woke when he heard the slamming of a door. He sat up and got dressed and rushed down. It was the woman he slept with the night before. She was trying to move something. This was his outhouse. He never brought his lays to his house. For one, he had no intention of parading various people in front of his brothers. Second, he did not want them in his personal space. He knew that classifies him as a dick in the book of judgement but he did not give a flying fuck as to what others thought.
Her name is Lyra. One can even call her a mistress because he met with her whenever he needed the release and was not in a mood to go and get some.

He grabbed her and she coyly looked at him. Magnus often questioned his choice in lays.

He took her upstairs and pounded into her cunt till he came again in her and he felt all the stress leave him. Magnus moved away from her. He always uses protection to avoid weird stuff from happening, like getting someone up the duff.

Magnus was on his way out when he started to feel dizzy. He was not sure what was happening.

"Magnus," he heard his older brother's voice and he saw Samuel choking Lyra as Clement tried to
talk to him.

"Don't spare her," muttered Magnus realising he was poisoned before he took Clement's arm.
Once he was taken to the healers, they tended to him.

"I will never know how he realises someone has a murder intention on him," said Clement.

Samuel sighed. "Thank the universe he has it or he would be dead by now," said Samuel running his hand through Magnus' hair.

Magnus was the middle child. Samuel used to rule the pack until five years before. Till then Magnus was his warrior. Then he lost his mate. Samuel had been a ruthless Alpha and then he found his mate in the moorlands. He had rejected the mate outright as his focus was on his pack and his brothers and she was a warrior of the moorland pack and obsessed with killing him. He thought rejection would be the better option when they first met and somehow her wolf reacted badly. She died before him screaming in pain. Samuel was not sure if he even felt guilty. But he couldn't focus on anything anymore and gave the pack leadership to Magnus who was not very eager. Magnus liked his life as it was. He used to roam around, hunt, get laid, repeat.

Samuel was glad for his decision. Magnus's anger was far more controlled now. Magnus was awake even as the poison was drawn from him.
Samuel waited till Magnus could breathe and sit up.

"Why the fuck did you sleep with her when you knew she was planning on killing you," snapped Clement. Clement was the more reckless hunter. Yet, he is now asking questions which go to say a lot about the stunt Magnus just pulled.

"Well, I fucked her over didn't I?" sneered Magnus. Magnus can forgive almost anything but betrayal.

Clement scowled at him but sat down next to his brother and leaned on him.

"I can't wait for you to find your mate. Someone should take you or neither me nor Sam will have peace," said Clement.

Magnus looked at Samuel who was also rolling his eyes. Clement always liked to talk like the oldest.

"Oh, really grandfather. You are under the misconception that someone can tame me? Magnus Mantini" snorted Magnus.

Samuel agreed, somewhat.

Clement looked at him.

"We will see, won't we. Your power variations are not something caused by physical fatigue and you know that," said Clement.

Magnus did not say anything. Clement went outside as some hunters came there. After listening to them he walked in furious.

"The King's hunters have taken our hunting crew along with rogues who were seen in the are," said Clement.

"What? " asked Magnus and Samuel alike.

'Avadh Alwar was the greatest King in the history of the Kingdom. However, that does not give his sons the licence to run an Emergency rule," said Samuel.

"And they are going to learn that now. Can't hide behind their dads' stature and power now, Can they?" sneered Magnus, furious.

"Wait, Is it wise to antagonise the King?" asked Clement.

"Well, It is not the King who makes the decisions and if the King goes against the public and packs, yes I see nothing wrong with going up in arms against the King either," said Magnus.

Samuel was silent which meant he agreed. Clement sighed.

"I am coming with you," said Samuel.

"No, Brother, You trusted me with this pack, now you should be able to rest and you know there is nothing I am not capable of," said Magnus.

Samuel sighed and looked at Clement.

They will just have to follow him without his knowledge.

"Jana is loved by people. He is noble, kind and generous and above that the most powerful warrior of Manowar. I am not saying that we are not powerful, but he has the added advantage of being a prince too," said Clement.

"Well, we will show the biased thoughtless prince that he will not go unquestioned and he knew they are our pack. A good prince and King should have respected the power packs. This shows their utter disregard for our power. After this everyone will know that not even the King is above us," said Magnus.

Magnus was furious as he changed into his dark black wolf form and commanded his packs. They charged into the woods. Samuel and Clement hid their smell and followed him.

Magnus' immediate lieutenants Pavel and Remi are both mates and they were on both his sides. They reached the northern end of the woods. Heavy protection was there in the area. It was already the next daybreak by then.

It was the law that there were no wars in daylight. So they waited for the sunset to get back their people. Magnus saw the palace as it darkened and the palace lit up in all its glory. As he stood looking at the palace he felt something odd. Something was not right.