III. The President's Wife

The whole week has been a busy week for Digong. It was really a tough adventure for him to be the president and be a husband with an ample time for his wife but he was sincerely a dedicated public servant. All he can do is think about his wife at work because he couldn't spend much time with her at home.

When he had the chance to finally free himself up for the weekend, he asked Leni out but she declined his invitation. "Puntahan nalang kita sa condo mo?" He bargained over text messages.

"Sige. Ikaw bahala. Nandito lang naman ako the whole weekend." She replied.

He was relieved, their schedules finally matched. He cooked some good foods for her before he went to her condo unit for a house date with his beloved wife.

He knocked on the door but nobody was answering. "Leni?" He called and discovered that the door knob was open.

He entered and looked around. "Leni? Pumasok na ako ma'am. Bukas yung pinto." He locked the door next to him and paced towards the kitchen to settle the foods he brought.

He wondered why she wasn't responding. "Leni?" He called and knocked on the bedroom door. "Bukas yan." She finally responded.

He twisted the knob and saw her reaching out for the AC's switch while she was on her long white silk robe. She looked so fresh, her hair was still slightly moist from shower. He could smell her vanilla scented soap from across the room.

"Pumasok na ako diretso bukas kase yung pinto sa harap. Dapat nilolock mo yon." He shared.

They headed to the living room and conversed, updating each other with what they missed since they last saw each other.

"Oo nga nakita ko. Ikaw lang yung nakapagpapayag na ibalik nila yung Balangiga bells." She remarked, he blushed. She cupped his face and met his eye, "at dahil sobrang hardworking ng asawa ko... may prize ka sakin." She teased.

"Bakit? Nag-abala ka pa." He blushed despite that he was clueless of the prize she was talking about.

She gave him a luscious stare as she guided his hand towards the knot of her robe. He looked at her as thrill rose across his head, she smirked signaling him to go on and unwrap his gift.

He slowly unknotted her robe and opened it up revealing his wife in her white lace lingerie. He was swept off his feet, air seemed to vanish as he laid his eyes on his beloved lady.

He held his forehead, his eyes glued on the beautiful view she was giving him. His knees felt weak, he sat down the couch trying to recover from her surprise.

"Love? Okay ka lang?" She worried not expecting he would react in such manner. "Ah? Oo. Oo. Ayos lang ako." He stuttered and looked up to her still finding her fine presence unbelievable.

"Sorry, hindi mo ba nagustuhan?" She started to feel anxious. "No, hindi. Gusto ko. Gusto ko, Leni." He panicked not wanting to make her feel degraded. "Nanghihina lang ako sa'yo." He confessed.

She began to feel relieved. "Putangina ang ganda ng asawa ko." He cussed, his abdomen ached as his pants tightened. Butterflies swarmed his stomach. She smiled, waiting for his next move.

She slid down her silk robe down to the floor. He was rendered speechless. "Niaano mo ako," he uttered as his chest pounded loudly.

She took a step towards him and draped her arms around his neck.

"All yours, sir." She informed him.

Finally he lost himself and drowned into all his dirty thoughts about her. He eagerly lifted her up in his arms, she gasped. He rushed to the bedroom and dropped her to the bed.

She was astonished by his sudden hunger. "Di talaga kita palakarin bukas, Leni." He warned and took off his shirt and unbuckled his belt.

A wanton smile grew on her lips, excited to be ravaged by her yearning husband. "Sige nga." She dared.

He has always been a virtuoso in bed. He wanted to go straight in venturing his way to her but he wanted to please her first.

She breathed heavily as he began to feast over her south leaving her breathless, choking her with her own moans until her vision turned blurry.

He pulled her to the edge of the bed, she gasped. He panted and leaned towards her to swarm her with his heavy kisses. "Napakaswerte ko sa'yo." He whispered as he nibbled on her earlobes.

Her breaths turned heavy with his teasing. He gazed straight to her eyes as he shove inside her tightness, he can vividly see the pleasure and struggle in his wife's face.

Her fingertips sank into his skin, her mouth struggled to keep itself silent as their bodies sank into each other's heat. "My God," she mewled, enduring the stretch he was giving her for every stroke he exerted.

He made her feel hazy, their heads felt so light as their bodies intertwined, neither of them wanted anything to stop as it was too good to end.

They've been wanting to get laid together for so long, they've been yearning to touch each other as an official couple since they got married and the fact that things came up unexpectedly interrupting their special moments together just made them badly desire for each other.

They didn't realize how their granted yearning for time and love turned into a hasty to a hungry to a rough one. Digong was too entranced by his wife that he didn't let a corner of the room be left untouched. He explored her in every way he can, in every corner of her place until she can't bear it anymore.

As she rested her head on top of his bare chest, she smiled. "Namiss kita." She professed. He held her close and kissed the top of her head.

"Namiss rin kita ma'am." He reciprocated. She looked up to him with a sweet smile, "kailan tayo huling nag-ganito?" They couldn't remember anymore.

"Di ko na matandaan. Putangina yan daming trabaho. Kung di ako presidente..." he hang. "Ano?" She demanded for him to continue. He smirked, "araw araw ka sakin, Leni."

She pursed her lips, "kaya mo?" She questioned. "Ah," he was challenged. "Simulan kita ngayon." He dared but she was too tired.

"Joke lang!" She laughed. "Di mo na kaya noh?" He asked, she was guilty. "Ewan ko sa'yo." She rolled her eyes. "Gigil na gigil ka e." She followed. "Ay, sorry." He scratched his head.

"Okay lang. Namiss ko nga e." She blushed.

She rested again atop his chest and exhaled softly. She's been insecure about their physical relationship but he just knows her so well she forgot all her insecurities.

To be continued...