V. Afire Visage

Leni graduated college and started working on her masters degree. This opened her to so many opportunities and a stable living. People were impressed by her wit and beauty. She was respectable and adored by most as well making it easier for her to survive the industry until she crossed paths with Rodrigo again.

The time she waited for so long finally came. She finally gets to seek revenge from the man who ruined her. When he met him, he was dating someone already, she began by discreetly flirting him aiming him to fall in love with her.

Out of desperation to make her plans work, she flirted him enough for him to lose time for his girlfriend and it eventually lead to a messy break up. However, Rodrigo continued going after Leni. Something about her takes his attention and he had no choice but to give in.

"I'm sorry about your girlfriend..." she faked her concern, his girlfriend broke up with him after thinking that he was cheating on her with Leni when the truth is she was just demanding so much of his time and using the project they are working on together as an excuse. She just wanted to lament his relationship with his girlfriend as a part of her revenge.

He drank his glass of champagne. "Thanks, we're fine. We talked already." He replied making her feel a bit irked to know they are fine. "Really?" She asked. "Well, we decided to end it. It's just not working anymore." He shared.

She scoffed, "easy for you to dump girls, isn't?" She asked discreetly drawing emotions inside her chest. He just chuckled and thought about Elise, the only woman who understood him, the only woman who made him feel complete.

"It's just hard to find someone who would understand everything about you." He stated, she secretly hardened her jaws and found him so hypocrite.

They took a break from the study they were conducting with the excel files and changed the channel to netflix. "More wine?" She offered, he gladly accepted and drank with her until they got a bit tipsy.

"More?" She asked. "No, I'm good. I think I've had enough." He chuckled. She placed the bottle on the table and leaned close to him. "Really? You've had enough?" She teased and stroked his leg like some innuendo.

"Yah, I'm a bit dizzy already." He chuckled trying to pretend he wasn't noticing her insinuations. "Rodrigo, come on. You're better than that." She leaned closer until they face were just a few inches away from each other. They looked at each other as fire started to pool down their abdomen.

She pressed her lips against his but in just a second, he haltered from reciprocating. "We shouldn't be doing this. We're drunk." He didn't want to take her for granted.

She smiled and gazed at his eyes. Upon looking back, he remembered Elise' eyes, it had a huge resemblance with hers and that's when he lost it.

"Just enjoy it." She bit her lower lip before she crushed a kiss against him. This time, he fell into the pits of temptation, he reciprocated her course.

They kissed hard and exchanged for a while. His hands wandered across the curves of her body before it went beneath her skirt to pull down her panties. As soon as her south became defenseless, she unbuckled his pants eagerly and pulled down his pants to his ankles.

"God, I want you inside me so bad." She whispered with some hot breaths. He couldn't speak in deep intoxication. Their lips and tongue battled as she sat on top of him.

Without letting go of his lips, her hand positioned his shaft towards her gash and slowly sat on it. Her jaw involuntarily dropped as she took him in slowly and deeply. He grabbed onto her waist to support her course.

He swarmed her neck with kisses while her head tilted back slightly as she struggled to take his whole size in such position. He could hear her sharp breaths and it galvanized him.

He unzipped her dress and pulled it down to her stomach. He attacked her neck down to her chest with some hasty kisses leaving a few marks on her plump chest. His hands went back to her waists to assist the deep rhythm she was doing.

In the midst of their fiery exchange, Rodrigo couldn't help but feel distracted with how every part of Leni makes him recall Elise. Her smooth skin, her soft and moist lips and her brown eyes. Everything reminded him of Elise and it just made him sink deeper into making love with Leni, however, it felt so wrong to him to make love with her while thinking of someone else.

Leni woke up alone realizing that Rodrigo left early. She sat up and recovered from her deep sleep. She checked on her phone and saw no message from him at all and it annoyed her.

He should be messaging me. He should be thinking of it. Why is it that it doesn't look like a big deal to him?! She vented out inside her head.

She expected him to drool harder over her after what happened to them but everything is turning into a mess. He stopped communicating with her for days and it made her feel like it was a deja vu of what he did before — she hated him. I can't be losing over him again this time. She told herself.

Little did she know that he never stopped thinking about her during his hibernation. He tried to figure out his feelings making sure that he doesn't only like her because she reminds him so much of Elise and this time, he was certain that he shouldn't push through with her because she's not Elise and he can't have her just because she reminds him of her.

They crossed paths at the parking area of the office. Rodrigo rushed towards her and apologized immediately.

"Leni, I'm sorry about what happened last time." She scowled harshly at him. "Rody, you just fūcked me then you left me alone without anything and then you stopped talking to me for days and now you're apologizing?! What is wrong with you?!" She grumbled.

He knew he went wrong there, he sighed. "I know. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I'm a mess—"

"Yeah you are! Because you're an asšhole!" She groused interrupting his redundant apology. Before he was able to utter any word, she rushed inside the office leaving him behind in deep humiliation. He didn't want to make a scene so he decided to just talk to her after work or some other time about it.