II. The President's Wife

Gap has been formed between the newly wed couple since the bombing happened. They were both frustrated with how they didn't have much choice but to deal with the fact of how powerful their careers and positions are that it can cause so much interruption with their relationship.

It was supposed to be a special day for us pero ayan siya, naglilingkod pa rin sa mga tao.

She sighed but she couldn't blame anyone.

He tried his best to make her understand their situation and he always assured her that no matter how work disrupts them, he will always be there for her and he will always be a husband to her.

Weeks after the bombing, Digong worked to help Roxas City to recover as quick as possible. He was also hands on in making the brain behind the bombing face the consequences of such terrorist attack affecting the lives of so many innocents.

Leni was busy reviewing the proposed anti poverty program of her staffs alone in her office, dipping herself at work to forget about Digong for a while, to forget how it stresses her to compete with his love for his career.

Someone knocked on her office's door. "Pasok." She replied expecting her staff to give her more loads of work for that day.

It surprised her to see her husband peek in with a jolly smile. All the stress she felt vanished as she saw him.

"Hi!" He greeted. "Busy ka?" He asked.

She rushed towards the door and let him in. "Hindi. Hindi. Pasok ka." She closed the door next to them.

He handed her a stem of rose, her cheeks blushed as she was left enthused by his sudden surprise. "Bat may ganito?" She chuckled.

"Wala lang. Di ko ba pwedeng bigyan ng bulaklak ang asawa ko?" He pouted, she pinched his cheeks. "Ang sweet naman pala ng asawa ko." She replied and kissed his cheek.

She kissed him again and trailed a playful kiss towards his lips. They gazed into each others smiles as their lips parted and let the silence swarm the room.

"Miss you." She uttered softly. He smiled weakly, "miss you rin." He returned and leaned forward to kiss his wife.

He suddenly felt her smiling as he pressed his lips against hers. "Bakit?" He asked. "Wala," she chuckled. "Miss mo na talaga ako noh?" She asked, his eyebrows furrowed wondering why she brought it up.

She knew he was confused. "Yung kamay mo, darling." She remarked. He was unconscious of how he was actually cupping her plump ass.

"Ah..." his cheeks turned flush. "Di ko namalayan." He explained but he honestly just love her assets.

"Mmmm!" She gushed. He kissed the tip of her nose before kissing her lips again.

He showered her with playful kisses making her feel how much he missed her not realizing how their cuddling slowly turned into a frantic touch and passionate kisses.

His hands explored her back and languidly stroked her figure. "Sexy ah?" He complimented. She giggled before resuming.

It thrilled him how she seems to be badly excited with him. She was very eager, her kisses appeared hasty and he likes it very much.

He suddenly felt her hands unbuttoning his polo top, he didn't anticipate how much his wife was yearning for him.

But he was yearning for her too and he wanted to make it up to her.

He turned and pinned her to the wall, she gasped in amusement. He then, attacked her with hungry kisses, ghosted her neck and raked her skirt up to her waists.